AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Forsaken_Infinity
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Forsaken_Infinity
    2012-05-31 15:58
    Forsaken_Infinity
    No, it's not good, it's excellent. You should watch it.

Bakeneko is third and final arc of Ayakashi: Classical Japanese horror and leads into Mononoke. The first two arcs of Ayakashi are adaptations of two other popular Japanese stories. They are okay (as in they are good) but Bakeneko outshines them so hard that they look barely decent ._.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-31 04:33
    Archon_Wing
    No, why, is it good?
  3. Forsaken_Infinity
    2012-05-30 17:33
    Forsaken_Infinity
    Hi, have you not watched Bakeneko + Mononoke?
  4. Archon_Wing
    2011-10-23 15:21
    Archon_Wing
    Very well, I'll give it yet another try eventually.
  5. Forsaken_Infinity
    2011-10-23 15:00
    Forsaken_Infinity
    Yo bro. Since you asked for it, I am telling you to go watch C3 . Shit's awesome. 4 episodes in and we have epic fights and character development. Yes, character development. The pacing's cool and the story's marching on too. Not bad at all. It's worth watching for the faces and the fights even if it feels like a farce occasionally imo.
  6. Forsaken_Infinity
    2011-09-03 19:59
    Forsaken_Infinity
    I was watching it but then it kind of fell behind and I wasn't that into it so I never caught back up. I might give it a try when I have more time.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-03 19:39
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, Usagi drop is really good; try to catch up if possible.

No.6 is decent, but umm... well fujoshi bait is very prevalent. Still strong regardless.

Oh yea, also I'd recommend checking out Tiger and Bunny, it seems to get very intriguing past the 1/3 mark.
  8. Forsaken_Infinity
    2011-09-03 19:22
    Forsaken_Infinity
    eh, the only infraction I got says "nonsense post" for a post that makes complete sense lol. IIRC, I got the infraction because everyone in the page did because we had the same sig and avvy up for Cross Game Finale and imho, that was brutal and beyond the spirit of community that forums arguably represent. Instead of lauding an effort from the community to come together and celebrate something the forums are about - they gave us all infractions wth

I am up to date with Nichijou, YuruYuri, Blood C, MPD and Kamisama Dolls for full length series. More or less in the order of entertainment I derive off them (applies to the rest of the list too).

I am a few episodes behind on Usagi Drop and No. 6.

I am quite a number of episodes behind on Hyouge Mono (well, the subs are behind is more like it), Steins;Gate and God's notebook.

The rest of the shows either got stalled, dropped or I never started on them. College started so it's already too much to keep up with

I quite enjoy the shorts too. Double J, Morita San wa Mukuchi, Copihan and Nyanpire although I am stalled on the last one.

And I watched all the movies released this season (and since a number of seasons) so far. All except those belonging to a long standing shonen show or two.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-09-03 17:44
    Archon_Wing
    lol, nah, the mods aren't that brutal. But they will delete all of our posts.

The only problem is that when there's consecutive posts like this, people tend to get annoyed or w/e.

So what are you watching this season?
  10. Forsaken_Infinity
    2011-09-03 17:31
    Forsaken_Infinity
    idd. Fingers crossed for no infraction and / or deletion. Lol