AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Hooves
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 54
  1. Hooves
    2010-08-29 03:52
    Hooves
    Sorry once more for the connection.
  2. Hooves
    2010-08-24 17:40
    Hooves
    I'm terribly sorry about the trouble I gave you for making you wait. (Apologizes again)

Not running on a wireless.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2010-08-24 17:28
    Archon_Wing
    I guess we'll just play another time.

Are you on a wireless connection?
  4. Hooves
    2010-08-24 17:27
    Hooves
    Sorry about the recent disconnections Archon_Wing, I currently borrowed another computer from one of my family members just to say, I will be trying to get connection back up. But that will take awhile, I don't know why, but my router has been doing this recently and its disturbing me..
  5. Archon_Wing
    2010-08-24 16:25
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, I guess there's still one more OVA too...

Achievements are really cool as it lets you really pick your pace for single player. If you want to only see the story, you can play casual or normal. If you want more of a challenge you can either pick a higher difficulty level or aim for achievements. Or do both. I don't think i could get on the achievements on brutal.
  6. Hooves
    2010-08-24 16:19
    Hooves
    No info, but if you wiki J.C Staff, you can see in their anime list that they "Plan" to do Shakugan no Shana season 3.. Just waiting for the Novels to be done writing, or close to the end.

Well, if you need some time-off I can wait I don't mind how long I have to wait, as long as I can get one game out of it. I'm fine (Really do love playing with people I chat with, call me strange if that is awkward )

I agree on the achievements, something shiny and rewarding , also channels would be good.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2010-08-24 16:16
    Archon_Wing
    See, this is why we need chat channels. You could just wait in channel, and we could get games going. >.>

And yea, I've been pretty obsessed with those achievements. I don't like seeing stuff not lighting up.

Personally, I think I've been playing a lot worse lately too so I feel like I should cut down on the playing time. Also, I tend to go afk a lot... (I often alt tab out to browse; should really have that away msg thing turn on)

Also, any info on Shana season 3?
  8. Hooves
    2010-08-24 15:56
    Hooves
    So you've been going all out on getting all those single-player achievements, then take a break? Well I just saw that you paired up with a few of the other members of this forum, and wanted to know if you wanted to partner up and do some 2v2. (Still bugging apparently )
  9. Archon_Wing
    2010-08-24 15:54
    Archon_Wing
    Quite so, I hope they'll fix it by the expansion. It's been a tradition for Blizzard to release games "when they're ready", and it doesn't sit well here.
  10. Hooves
    2010-08-24 15:35
    Hooves
    I can tell by your posts in the Starcraft 2 Thread that you are very dissapointed in Blizzard so far with the creation of Starcraft 2..