AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 64
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-12-25 15:48
    Archon_Wing
    Ascii art is the lost arc.

Thanks.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-12-25 14:51
    0utf0xZer0
    Passing this to you next because while I'm not sure, I think you're in a good time zone:
    Merry Christmas". Please re-post and spread some cheer!!
    ★*˚。*。*。★*˚。*。˚★*˚。*。*★*˚。*。*★
    ˛_██_*˚。/♥ \*˚。*。*★*˚。*。*★*˚。*。*★
    ˛. (• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚。*。*❤*˚。*。*★
    .( . • . ) ˛./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚。*。**❤ ˚*★
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚。*。* ♥
    ★*˚。*。*。★ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!EVERYONE! ^_^
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-11-07 13:29
    Archon_Wing
    That sounds very fortunate.

I'm glad they found Ririchiyo, clearly a superior choice to cosplay.
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-11-07 13:16
    0utf0xZer0
    Would you find it strange if I said that of eight Ririchiyo cosplayers I’ve run into at Vancouver and Seattle conventions, two of them have also cosplayed Taiga from Toradora and one says she wants to cosplay the character?

(Also, for its profile Inu x Boku SS is really popular as a couple’s cosplay, I’ve seen three couples do Soushi and Ririchiyo in the past year (as well as one case of two girls cosplaying the characters).)
  5. Archon_Wing
    2012-10-17 13:07
    Archon_Wing
    It certainly is on the sweet side, but it's buried underneath a rather brutal script, I'd say.

Also, Mashiro is indeed far beyond Komari. Though for me personally, that doesn't say too much. I don't like Komari at all atm.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-10-17 03:04
    0utf0xZer0
    I have an extremely good ability to cut through - and occassionally guiltily enjoy - the extraneous chaff in shows like this in order to get to the satisfying stuff. For me, that's the nude modelling request scene, which to me hits a great mix of character development, sexual tension, and sweetness. It's the kind of scene that makes cutting through said chaff worthwhile.

I will admit that I don't care much about the rambunctious fanservice girl is kind of two bit.

And Kotomi has always been a standout - quite a few of Key's "moeblob" types (so not Kyou, Shiori, etc.) are only retroactively good for me, salvaged by their stories (sometimes). Comparing Mashiro to Little Buster's Komari at two episodes for each show, Mashiro comes out light years ahead for me.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2012-10-17 02:15
    Archon_Wing
    That's not even my problem. It was the best part of the episode.

But I do feel like the whole thing was overly fetishized, though Mashiro's not even the problem. That other chick is simply not a character type I like at all.

I mean sure, I get the point that Mashiro is supposed to be different but it could be done in a more classy fashion. I found someone like Kotomi moe and all.
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-10-17 01:05
    0utf0xZer0
    Hey man, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a cute "boy meets autistic artist girl" show. Just because it happens to involve her trying to convince him to model nude for her and various other ero shenanigans doesn't mean it isn't heartwarming.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-25 04:58
    Archon_Wing
    That sounds awesome, really. And then she's blushing hard.
  10. 0utf0xZer0
    2012-07-24 10:46
    0utf0xZer0
    While all the while strenuously denying it.

"I would never fall for a guy who goes that crazy when exposed to feminine charms." *pause* "...Really. I wouldn't."