AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. Archon_Wing
    2014-03-10 00:43
    Archon_Wing
    INTP
    Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(67)%

Ok, that was kinda amusing though I almost never remember these results for tests like these after a while.
  2. Dr. Casey
    2014-03-09 23:52
    Dr. Casey
    This test seems to be the most popular (as in often-taken) one. Take it and let me know what you get
  3. Archon_Wing
    2014-03-07 13:27
    Archon_Wing
    Well let's go for it. Any particular online survey you consider fairly good?
  4. Dr. Casey
    2014-03-07 13:22
    Dr. Casey
    Ah man, this is a tricky one. I don't know much about the MBTI types except for my own, and you're a pretty complicated person to boot. Hmm... going by the brief descriptions on this page, my first guess would be ISTJ. I'm guessing I'm wrong, since the chances of me being correct are 1 in 16.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-03-07 02:34
    Archon_Wing
    /stares at wall.

Guess my MTBI!
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-09-25 18:52
    Archon_Wing
    I'm not moe typically, sadly.

Yea the Nanoboards were pretty bad. They projected their own inadequacies about the series onto Fate, while reality was that their beloved series had lackluster writing at times. Near the end, I sorta brought up that Tsuzuki wasn't that good, but it was too late, they needed something blame about their pet characters not getting focused on and resorted to personal attacks. But thankfully, the mods cleaned up the matters.

As for Kona, well, it's hard to say, but she seems to have a good attitude over bad things, such as when we played mahjong on Tenhou. (I quit that due to frustration, lol). Plus she plays LoL, and the MOBA community is awful. Well, all online games have their shit talking, but these group of kids seems really bad. Plus she puts up with Pocari every day. That's pretty good. I won't go too far into other matters on AS in public though. D:

Sadly, most of it is gone, since a lot of them have had database crashes or whatnot. Battle.net doesn't archive its old forums. But it was mostly with battle.net and diabloii.net (now diabloiii.net), the later had some pretty awful moderation to this very day. There was also twoplustwo, a poker forum, that due to the nature of the matter led to a lot of douchebaggery.

Though I guess when it comes to Quote Wars, I don't usually have very long conversations.

So nothing spectacular, but sometimes I'd just post to annoy people like this and then there's this where I talk down to people like they're retarded. Well, actually they were retarded so I guess it's mostly the same for me. BUT WITH MORE CAPS >>>>

And yea search functions suck and I'm linking this even if it is no good, because this guy is a retard, from digging up the stuff.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2013-09-25 11:21
    Dr. Casey
    Tsunshun, eh...

Spoiler for irl picture of Archon:

Tsunshun personality types are pretty interesting, in all seriousness.

I certainly respect Demi. a lot as well, the guy has an incredible amount of patience considering that the Nanoha forum is... um... yeah. I give Reckoner a lot of credit too since I'm not ballsy enough to habitually jump into the line of fire like he does. Kona comes under a lot of heat, though? Huh... I didn't know that.

During my early message board years I was basically just a fluffy, ditzy little ball of moe (I started posting at 13), so my personality's definitely spoiled some over the years. I try to hold back on the aggression though because I know that being a dick to people does nothing but make me feel guilty and stressed. Tomoyo had an interesting character arc, though I'm guessing it was fleshed out a lot more in the Visual Novel. Have any links to flame wars/arguments from the past that demonstrate your old personality well?
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-09-24 13:34
    Archon_Wing
    lol D:

Well, it's best to at least project strength when you are weak, so you can't be easily taken advantage of.

I r so tsunshun. ;;

And Pocari's alright, but he's pretty insensitive too which is why he gets bashed as much as Okada, though you should not make fun of PA Works and especially associate them with Okada. xD Otherwise it's not too bad.

I think the people with the most strong mentality around here are probably Demi, Reckoner and Konakaga, and that's why I hold them in high regards. If I had to put up with half the shit they had to, I would have most likely gotten banned at least a few times (and take down a bunch of people on the process). I used to be a lot meaner on forums before Animesuki; there's a reason why I like Tomoyo.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2013-09-24 10:09
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    I'm actually more petty and a bit more thin-skinned than some would think
    Hmm, that actually makes sense whenever I think about your response to one of Triple's posts in the Suggestion forum a few weeks ago. Your mellow demeanor makes this an easy mistake to make, I think. Pocari seems rather glib so I'd be more surprised if he was sensitive, but then I can often be glib myself and I'm still sensitive and take things personally, so you can't always judge by appearances.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-09-23 17:26
    Archon_Wing
    Lol XD, thanks. I'm actually more petty and a bit more thin-skinned than some would think, but rest assured, nobody's "bullying" me off AS. Well, they could try, but I would make them cry and make them e-slit their wrists.