AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 262
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-02 08:02
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, it was in January, but thanks anyways.

Also, apparently you were featured in the cutest anime girl thread.
  2. Triple_R
    2012-06-02 07:46
    Triple_R
    I noticed your age display is now "28" whereas recently it was "27". Have a birthday recently?

If so, here's a belated Happy Birthday!
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-29 19:32
    Archon_Wing
    Thanks for commenting on Minko. She's a source of laughter that we will be seeing in half a year I think.

In other news, I've been collecting a list of anime OP/ED for this year since I am a fan of many anime songs. http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=705355

Haven't really thought of any exceptional ending songs though. What would be songs this year on your mind?
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-26 15:00
    Archon_Wing
    Since we haven't talked lately, I came across an interesting post in the HSI thread about our dear angry Minko, so I decided to post my own thoughts. I feel Minko is the epitome of the double edged sword of Okada's more extreme styles, so you might want to read.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-04-26 16:08
    Triple_R
    "Unlimited Hate Works"... lol! Nicely played, sir, nicely played.

Thanks a lot for adopting the Sayaka avatar.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-26 14:59
    Archon_Wing
    lol, adopted. Though you guys really should have used PMs to hide this from me.

Anyhow, to adapt the title to me personally, we must factor in resentment against becoming a Puella Magi, Kamijou as a human being, and the fact that Sayaka's special moves looks like summoning an unlimited amount of blades...
  7. Triple_R
    2012-04-26 11:58
    Triple_R
    And here is your new avatar for the coming week, courtesy of Coldlight!

I'd suggest the following User Text for it: "Wink to Triple_R"
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-25 11:04
    Archon_Wing
    Hmm, I've suffered from a lot of bad word choices lately, tbh. >.> Or at least people keep misunderstanding. But that's fine. Sometimes it's funnier to have multiple layers for the meaning. After all, I hardly hate Kyoto Animation unlike some people.

Though it seems like someone got angry over my "K" comment, but that was just for fun since many of my friends have a K in their name. And no it's not Keiichi Maebara either.

As for the avatar thing, I can't rep you, and even if I could it feels a bit too bland to just do that-- rep is just too throwaway-- so why don't we try this out.

And your comp is in good hands right? Anyhow, I have nothing to say so here's some implied yuri that is clearly the answer to Saki http://www.nanoha.com/movie2.html
  9. Triple_R
    2012-04-25 10:41
    Triple_R
    Oh, wow, that's a great offer, lol. No prob on helping you out, though - What were you saying was pretty clear, people were just being picky about your actual word choice, lol.

Alas, I'm currently cut off from my comp so this might take me a bit. But trust me, I'll have an avvy for you soon.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-25 10:37
    Archon_Wing
    lol thanks bro; I will use any moe female character (no traps plz) as my avatar for a week of your choosing; though someone will have to conjure up the avatar.

And I said Moe, so no Minko XD

Edit: that didn't make any sense, so rephrased.