AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 263
  1. Triple_R
    2014-02-12 18:58
    Triple_R
    On Akito Kinomoto's wall, I just read the insult names you came up with for a large range of shows. Pure comedy gold!

My favorites were True Trolls, Airhead, and Rinne no lagging.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-09 23:10
    Archon_Wing
    Crackyurishipping is always fun. It might not even be so crack at this place, but maybe I should start doing "suggestive yuri moment of the day" to push you towards certain series; images have already been covered.

And man, I actually noted the anime replicated a lot of the scenes quite well (been watching some on Youtube) beyond the first half of season 1 at least. And given all this angst about adaptations, it does seem like wishing for a good adaptation is like making a contract with Kyubey. I realized it after I made that parody where Mami kills everyone because JC Staff is doing Little Busters.

"How could you, Kyubey, that's not an adaptation"
    "But it is! I didn't know you didn't like Deen!"

Wanna see a new Fate/stay Night anime? Make a contact with me!

Although given UFOtable is coming up with a F/sn remake, I think Madoka may have succeeded.
  3. Triple_R
    2014-02-09 00:47
    Triple_R
    This is why I ship Riki/Kurugaya and Komari/Rin.

Anyway, good pickup!
  4. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-09 00:31
    Archon_Wing
    A funny note about Little Busters that you may care about.

When we first meet Komari, something bad happens to her IIRC and she laments she won't be able to get a wife any more.

Now note what Rin says @ 1:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_F8TfJH0uo

Man, Key snuck that under our noses. >.> Not sure what to say.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-01-17 16:44
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, what is with you Canadians being combative? Must be all that murican influence. I mean we got Kaioshin, you, and William Shatner. Still, it might be more fun than being a Picard and sipping tea all day. And Toronto even booed The Rock. And everyone loves The Rock.

Though instead of KHAAAAN,we have Kyoani zealots

You lie! In Haruhi season 2 episode 5 there was life! A fair chance to enjoy the series.
    This is Haruhi season 2 episode 6! They've repeated the same fucking episode over again and laid waste to the narrative. You guys never bothered to check on us. You couldn't even tell them apart.

We were your fans! You paid for our hospitality by trying to stall the series and murder us (by boredom)

Kadokawa, you bloodsucker! You're going to have to do your own dirty work! You hear!

You're still alive, my old friend.

Kyoani, you've got the money. But you don't have me! You've gotta continue the series past Endless Eight if you want me!

I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you, and wish to go on... hurting you. As you left her... Marooned for all eternity watching the same fucking episode and the same faces over and over again.... buried alive!

K...

No, not like that. I've never dropped a series. I've cheated it by just forgetting it exists. I've tricked my way out of it I know nothing...

He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have that FMP sequel. I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up.
    (wow, that was easy)

And of course we all got away in the Enterprise to find a better series, but...

No, no you can't get away! From hell's heart, I stab at thee... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee...
  6. Triple_R
    2014-01-17 00:43
    Triple_R
    I think I can guess who the Canadian is.

But I don't mind. I admit I am sometimes bitter and combative over a particular show... which is why I think I can guess who this fellow Canadian is!
  7. Archon_Wing
    2014-01-17 00:33
    Archon_Wing
    A certain Canadian that shall not be named (we can discuss details in PM, lol) exclaimed that a lot of 30ish AS'ers tended to be the most bitter and combative.

Fortunately I was always bitter and combative, so don't worry!

And thanks.
  8. Triple_R
    2014-01-16 23:25
    Triple_R
    Welcome to the 30+ club! Good to have another anime fan in that age category with me.

In all seriousness, Happy Birthday.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2014-01-10 00:46
    Archon_Wing
    2015? Have you come back in time to tell us not to watch certain anime?

But yea, I did read your post on the movie and since it suited your taste, I wanted to throw you a link. It was kinda the HSI we all deserved but not the one we needed.

And do take your time, and have a nice new year. We don't want rushjobs (sup PA Works and Another/Angel Beats. )
  10. Triple_R
    2014-01-09 21:00
    Triple_R
    Excellent review! You've really gotten great at mixing screenshots into your reviews.

8 Sparkles out of 10 is the perfect rating and rating measure for this movie too, imo.

I might have more to say later in a reply to the thread itself, but Thursday is a busy day in the world of Winter 2015 anime, so I don't have much time tonight, lol.

Thanks for linking me to your review, and I hope the New Year's treating you well so far.