AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 221 to 230 of 285
  1. Triple_R
    2011-02-24 20:23
    Triple_R
    Hey, Archon, who do you think is the more widely hated and controversial anime character: Kirino or Kyubey?
  2. Archon_Wing
    2011-02-24 01:47
    Archon_Wing
    The next person to claim their theories as absolute truth will get a kick from Kirino... in the balls! (But given the hardheadedness of some, they may actually like it. )

In all seriousness, it's funny to see a number of people claim that their fanwank > everyone else's fanwank. When it's obviously true my fanwank >> all. (No, not really)

Also, in case you couldn't get enough of irritating little sisters, Ore Imo alternate ending is out; at least the first episode. But skip to the end; most of it is identical to episode 12 except it leads on to a slightly more desirable ending.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2011-02-17 14:50
    Archon_Wing
    Also, speaking of Civ, would you care for a Play by Email game of Civ 4 if you have time?
  4. Archon_Wing
    2011-02-17 14:12
    Archon_Wing
    Y SO SRS.

The other problem in civ V is that the AI is a total wuss. I heard rumors, so I tried it on Prince (note it took me forever to beat that equivalent level in other civ games). I wasn't impressed by its scout army defending its cities; I think I lol'd so hard when the city state ally was kicking its ass with 3 units before I could. And there's no point in diplomacy-- they're all jerks.

Me: Hey stop settling near me
    Ramsees: lol wut gtfo.

He built a city so close, I could bombard his defenders with my own city. I wonder if you can just build offensive cities against a neighbor and wipe them out with "defenses"

The city state idea and hex style map are good ideas. But the other stuff, I dunno. And why do my borders grow so slowly? I've been waiting several hundred years to get that fish next door for a few centuries, actually found it faster to just bunch cities together rather than put culture/buy tiles.
  5. Triple_R
    2011-02-17 09:08
    Triple_R
    Glad you like my new avatar, lol.

I think that Kyubey would make a great pet for Luthor and Joker.

Anyway, yeah, Civ 5 was one of the trickier Civ games to manage. A little bit tedious if you wanted to take over the world in the game, lol
  6. Archon_Wing
    2011-02-17 04:06
    Archon_Wing
    Lol, excellent new avatar.

I also recently managed to try Civ 5; holy crap that game is bad. You have to manually select and control each friggin unit. That just wanted to make me end life.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2011-02-11 04:15
    Archon_Wing
    Sorry for butting in:

lol Triple_R, Reckoner's just being his typical self, grumpy and telling kids (and possibly adults) to get off his lawn/couch/w.e. You should be glad he actually likes things.

Anyhow, I like Homura too, but my bias for these kinds of characters is really too transparent.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2011-01-21 18:34
    Archon_Wing
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...58#post3449658

I posted a bit on Trek, though it was one hell of a necro.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-01-17 21:44
    Triple_R
    You might be interested to know that I joined MAL. My profile can be found by clicking "MAL" there.

I haven't done a whole lot on MAL yet, but I have rated a few of my more liked series, and listed out some of my favorite anime characters.

I think I'll use MAL, in part, for shorter reviews than what I'll have on my blog.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2011-01-16 15:43
    Archon_Wing
    Hey, do a review on Yosuga no Sora pretty plz. XD I want to laugh.