AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 164
  1. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-12 17:02
    Rising Dragon
    Ouch, SC2 sounds harsh. Never played that one, stopped after Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2 up until now. Though as far as channels and communication goes, Diablo 3 hasn't really improved much in that regard, has it?

Yeah, I think this misunderstanding she caused was enough for me to make me realize it was no longer worth it. And yeah, was an online acquaintance, but the distance wasn't terribly bad--only Nevada. Basically she was just being extremely literal about the "not dating" phrase, even her husband thought that was odd. Luckily he didn't seem angry about the whole thing, which in itself is an improvement over what usually happens in that regard...

So yeah, just need to get my emotions in order and move on. I've had enough bitterness about such things in the past to last me a lifetime already.

Those gems sound useful. My jeweler level is only as far as Radiant triangle gems currently, and that's already too damn expensive. Bleh.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-12 16:27
    Archon_Wing
    Well, at least it's not as bad as Starcraft 2 where you could not play on different servers at all unless you bought a copy. Friend in Europe? You're screwed. I was rather annoyed at battle.net 2.0's lack of functions, but since 1/8 my posts are in that Sc2 thread, I feel the need to say no more. Diablo 3's bnet is far better in at least you can jump around. That I am grateful for.

Drama... well, honestly it took me a while to think of anything to say. Is this person an online acquaintance? Otherwise I find it weird that they could hide something so huge like being already married. Usually people make a pretty big thing out of being married. Well, ok, there was this one instance where I didn't know a classmate was married, and then at the very end she introduces me to her husband. I'm just like "whoops, sorry..." Yea, hugging someone's wife too closely is awkward to say the least.

In any case, just realize that this was gonna be a dead end anyways, and it was better off concluded sooner than later. (Yea, I know, it's easy to say these things online without actually knowing you so feel free to disregard it) But if I know anything, it's that some people aren't worth the time.

Back to D3, I also have a stockpile of radiant/square gems in my stash that aren't going to sell so in case you need that...
  3. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-12 15:21
    Rising Dragon
    Huh. California here as well. And yeah, I was around since Diablo 1, but I guess the server situation then was because of inferior internet technology. Maybe. I don't pretend to understand it, really.

The drama happened over the game, actually--the girl I like plays as well, but she had the nerve to tell me she wasn't dating the other guy she was playing with, so when she discovered my continued interest in her (which was only mentioned to the other guy involved due to what she said), she flipped. Turns out they were married. Bah. It's mostly avoidance at this point.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-12 15:18
    Archon_Wing
    Oohhhh, I never expected you to be a ladies' man. I'm just kidding; real life problems always take priority and people need to leave drama to tv and stop wasting our time with it.

I'm in California (for better or for worse-- mostly worse) so that makes me the Americas server. Previous versions of the game separated the Americas by east and west; can you imagine that?
  5. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-12 15:13
    Rising Dragon
    I haven't been on, actually--little drive to play due to avoiding the drama that unfolded over it a few days back. *sigh* Women...

That does remind me that I probably should've asked what server you use, though. I'm on the Americas currently.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-10 03:21
    Archon_Wing
    The worst part about the online thing is that whenever they decide to stop supporting the game, we're just fucked, whereas for most games, once you buy the game you can play it forever regardless of what happens to them. For d3, it's almost like we're just renting out a space on bnet, which is totally lame.

So how goes you in the game? I think you'll be planning for some dps beyond 90 on your weapon by now?
  7. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-04 23:18
    Rising Dragon
    Probably the same reason they made single-player online-only; to frustrate people.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-04 23:12
    Archon_Wing
    As long as you add me it should be fine... why did they make it so hard to locate your number anyways? :S
  9. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-04 22:58
    Rising Dragon
    It appears that I have to let Diablo 3 go for a few days. I'll get you my account name as soon as I can.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-03 00:34
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, I forgot to leave the most important thing-- ArchonWing#1480