AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 150
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-01 23:24
    Archon_Wing
    Hmm, I've been mostly told to not spend more than 15k for sub 60 weapons, but whatever works I guess. Are you using a one hand crossbow, or the handed bows?

I see a 90.3 dps bow with 147 dex and 1 socket going for 10k, right just now-- level 40. Not sure how much of a difference that would make from your current one. I can buy it and hold on to it if you want though.
  2. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-01 23:04
    Rising Dragon
    I spent 20k. Not terribly much considering, I just don't have a whole lot on hand currently. I'm level 37 so with some good drops that are useless to my character and a little coaching on the AH, I can make that back without too much trouble.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-01 22:57
    Archon_Wing
    Unless you're truly broke (in which case running in nightmare around randomly for an hr or two helps), you shouldn't bid on those things too much... you'll just get ripped off. Just buyout the cheap stuff for your level.

For example, I just bought this out on the auction house when I max filtered it to 5k.

Spoiler:

It's not exciting but it should do the job if you don't want to break the bank. Thoughts?

Edit: Oh damn, you bought before I could post. How much was 80%?
  4. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-01 22:52
    Rising Dragon
    Got my weapon, had to use up 80% of my gold to do it. Total DPS is now in the 1170 range.
  5. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-01 18:59
    Rising Dragon
    No torrents, unless they're recording stuff on the TV since that crap has to download too. And my graphics and stuff are fine, more than enough to play D3 at high quality without any sacrifice in gaming speed. And yeah, I've got my sub-30 items with fairly low buyout prices (very few exceed 5000 gold) but very few of my items have been bought regardless and I'm starting to run out of room.

Current DPS is 51.1 with the help of a Radiant Ruby in the socket. Currently bidding on a 79.8 bow that's got an empty socket and +114 dexterity. Under 4 hours left though so that price is probably going to climb pretty damn high, and I don't have terribly high cash reserves.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-01 18:53
    Archon_Wing
    Diablo III doesn't require any port forwarding to my knowledge, besides with the Blizz downloader. I haven't done anything with that, at least. The only thing that has helped is updating video card drivers. Unless your other folks are running torrents it should not slow down your game.

I've sold sub-30 items for a few thousand. It's not much, but it'll be better than vendoring or wasting your stash space. Granted they were somewhat decent for their level, but a couple of sells there and you can upgrade your weapon. If you want, I'll buy the items off you if I think it can be sold and whether it sells or not will be on me. Or point out items that you're better off selling to vendor and not wasting your space.

Also, how much dps is your current weapon?
  7. Rising Dragon
    2012-06-01 18:37
    Rising Dragon
    Sort of. My connection tends to be really laggy at night, once to the point of unplayable (I mean really, lagging out during Izual? Ick.) but I honestly don't know if it's because I need to do some internet optimization like port forwarding, or if it's because of other family members playing their own online stuff.

I've a level 37 Demon Hunter in Act 2 Nightmare. Most of my stuff isn't selling right now, so I need to wait for that to clear up--should get most of my slots back tonight--but I think it's pointless right now since most of those are under level 30. But I'll definitely need someone's help to getting my junk sold.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-01 18:19
    Archon_Wing
    So has the server connection gotten more stable for you for D3?

Also, what level are you in the game anyways? I can probably help you price out items you want to sell your junk to the AH or if you need to buy stuff, but sometimes it's really random in what people want to buy. Time also matters a lot, say evening, will have a higher chance of your items instantly being bought.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2012-05-23 23:30
    Rising Dragon
    Thanks. Just need to find the time to play the game again... and build up some decent gold, since I've been replaying Act 1 with new characters (Monk and Demon Hunter) I'm not getting as much as I used to.

It'd also be nice if the game stops dropping me every other time I'm just about to complete a quest...
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-23 23:18
    Archon_Wing
    Just a note in case you are struggling on the equipment side for Diablo III; you can hit up the auction house and buy really good items for low levels for a few thousand gold (sometimes even several hundred-- I saw a really nice one go for 500!). 30k or so lets you gear up to get through nightmare-- If I had known earlier, I'd just save up my gold because it's way better than anything you could possibly find atm. Now if only it would stop getting downtime. :S