AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 164
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-13 21:43
    Rising Dragon
    The only issue I had with season 3's start was the fanbase. "Waaah, it's been so long, I don't remember what happened! Why don't have a recap or something?!"
    *recap episode happens early on*
    "Waaaaah! They wasted time doing a recap instead of going right to the plot! This sucks!"

I called them out on it and got a neg-rep with nasty messages for my trouble, reinforcing my belief that most forumgoers are assholes and an ongoing season is a terrible thing for AnimeSuki. -.-

As for Ayase, I'm pretty neutral on her. She's pretty, like Kirino, but her personality... eh. It's not the worst, and I've been told her freaking out over anime and stuff was because of her mom's job or something like that, so I've been fairly understanding of her so far. It's Ruri I'm wary about--I'm not bothered by her character, even though 90% of the time I end up disliking hime-cut girls, but I'm told she's a fan favorite... and 9 times out of 10 that's bad for fandom interaction.

Kirino's cute as hell, but I think I would've strangled her at some point and I give props to Kyousuke for not giving into that urge.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-13 21:38
    Archon_Wing
    Season 3's start of Shana well... it's sorta like what JC staff did with Little Busters... it's not the most bad thing ever, but however at the same time you can't say they sorta had that kind of criticism happen. Granted it ended alright, but it depends on the person.

Also, I hate Ayase. Yea, I'm sorry. I can even see some humanity in Kirino and might be able to comprehend her appeal. But Ayase is herp a derp and one of my favorite anime is Higurashi, so it's not like I hate psychotic women by default.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-13 21:34
    Rising Dragon
    So I'm caught up on OreImo, and now participating in its forum. Here's to hoping that it won't make me regret doing so, like most of the other damn subforums here.

As it stands, the only subforum on the site that hasn't made me regret joining it is Shakugan no Shana. And even then, that one came close due to stupidity over season 3's start.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-12 17:20
    Rising Dragon
    Yeah, that was... pretty cruel of her. The second half made up for it... kinda... but that was still fairly extreme. Jeez. I'd've murdered her at that point, I think.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-12 17:12
    Archon_Wing
    Yea this is why I haven't expressed any strong opinions about preferences or whatnot to you on this, because you really have to decide on your own for this. Pretty much any strong opinion would poison the well.

You can find my posts in that subforum, though probably after you finish.
  6. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-12 17:03
    Rising Dragon
    Okay after seeing the first half of episode 11, I can see why the show is polarizing.
  7. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-12 03:53
    Rising Dragon
    Lol. It was weird hearing Nanoha sounding really bitchy. ._.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-12 02:51
    Archon_Wing
    Episodes 7-11 are the doldrums of the series I felt. It wasn't even that it was bad or anything, it just gave the feeling of me wondering why I was watching it. It just goes nowhere. The "extra episodes" are better though they have their own set of issues. I just hope that season 2 doesn't end up like that.

What did you think of the Nanoha reference? lol
  9. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-11 01:40
    Rising Dragon
    Eurgh, I had forgotten how slow the start of OreImo's eighth episode was, but the ninth episode was surprisingly quick... and went absolutely nowhere. *sighs* I wonder if the other seven episodes are going to be as zigzagging.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-09 19:43
    Archon_Wing
    lmao yes Oreimo has a 2nd season, and it is a very polarizing show. IMO the series oscillates between being funny and incredibly repetitive so I haven't checked out season 2. I really don't like the titular sister after the 2nd episode and it can be quite the blocker when the main lead is like that. I felt the same way towards Bakemonogatari.

Well, at least Haganai went well for you.