AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 268
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-12-24 21:18
    Last Sinner
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-12-21 19:51
    Last Sinner
    I think you need to check the last PM again I sent you that I had also sent to Triple_R and co.

Toei and good production values?! That's quite a contradiction. Not gonna happen. ^^
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-12-21 18:58
    Archon_Wing
    What yuri?

Yes, I have watched the whole thing. It's ok but I felt that Toei was a bit too cheap on the anime so parts felt really really cheesy and more generic shounen sports stuff, and yes Tetsuya wasn't supposed to be sympathized with at the start but I usually can't help but laugh at his failures. There were some pretty long lulls after the first arc and after the middle. Still, it does have nice character development and the arcs with the drug addict and the final part were the best. I really wouldn't mind a remake with better production values though.

If more of the anime was like the last few episodes, I'd think far differently.
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-12-21 13:03
    Last Sinner
    How'd you find that yuri?

Out of interest, you ever watched Legendary Gambler Tetsuya? If you haven't, you may like it seeing you liked Kaiji and Akagi.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-12-14 08:37
    Last Sinner
    Amusing KyoAni analogy you and Ace came up with.

As for me, my analogy for anime in 2012 is 'Year of the Brain-Dead.'
  6. Last Sinner
  7. Last Sinner
    2012-11-20 13:27
    Last Sinner
    Indeed. One aspect of the whole package isn't the be all and end all.

If you have any requests or preferences, you shall receive. I presume that like R3, dat ass might be one of them.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-11-19 18:23
    Archon_Wing
    Done, nice to know people don't always think boobs rule the world.

Same as usual, pretty shitty.
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-11-19 13:46
    Last Sinner
    Kindly tell the person below me that to categorise the divine art of Tomose Shunsaku as merely random is criminal...

Anyway, how's life and hating?
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-10-31 11:00
    Last Sinner
    Sadly whenever I mentioned that tile in threads, I was a neg rep magnet. Apparently discussing that title here is forbidden, so watch your six.