AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 243
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-05 04:08
    Archon_Wing
    Meh, I changed my sig in light of your thread. It would seem critics are frequently regarded as cartoonish villains in bad movies. :S
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-25 09:30
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, but that OP was made 5 years ago; I would blame the bumper for bumping such a thread. But yea....
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-04-25 09:18
    Last Sinner
    Some jerk intentionally wanted violent sex titles. Obvious troll once you see his reasons and rep.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-23 18:00
    Archon_Wing
    No sorry, I don't; don't wanna sift through all that. Is it a thread title?
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-04-21 03:40
    Last Sinner
    Somebody is trolling hard in a certain thread they created in Suggestions. You will probably know which one without out me telling.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-21 01:25
    Archon_Wing
    Good for you, as it can be hard to find stuff that suits your taste sometimes. As for me, it's been pretty well for the last 15 months or so, so I'm glad you're finally out of your despair.
  7. Last Sinner
    2012-04-20 20:47
    Last Sinner
    Typical a season I like is full of titles that probably won't sell while the ones I don't like already look set to be the big-sellers of the season. ^^;
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-04-02 00:12
    Last Sinner
    I think this seals what I had been feeling all along - that WM28 is where I cut my ties for the greater part. Now that the Attitude Era stable is done, Punk, Y2J and maybe Alberto del Rio and Daniel Bryan have my interest but not enough to justify continuing.

Spoiler:
  9. Archon_Wing
    2012-04-01 23:31
    Archon_Wing
    K thanks for the link even though I have better things to do. Space Brothers looks like an interesting anime, btw this season. I posted the following WM related spoilers and thoughts on Akito's wall:

Spoiler for All WM 28 results:
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-04-01 04:41
    Last Sinner
    I wouldn't know, I'm done with it after WM28. I just want to see Y2J reclaim 'Best In The World' and Taker go 20-0. Then I can walk away having seen all I want to from it all.

Playlist will probably be something like:

Fist of the North Star
    Akagi
    Gintama
    Kamen no Maid Guy
    Needless
    Sengoku Basara

Kaiji has been on the regular playlist for a long time. We've played season 1 in full and we're halfway through season 2. We're also currently playing Liar Game live-action on the regular playlist too.

For the record, you may have been kidding about blocking Reckoner. I wasn't.