AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 171 to 180 of 268
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-16 18:25
    Archon_Wing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
    AW - you've got it all wrong. It's Sena voters who vote with one hand. Even she votes with one hand! If anyone wants proof, I can send you a link privately.

Inori voters vote with zero hands. They vote with their downstairs departments.
    Also, pay up.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-16 15:20
    Archon_Wing
    lol you think Shana can win.

That simply won't happen. Last year was the last chance and it blew by like none other. Then again, I don't have a grudge against Shana-- merely her crappy copies.

Too bad there is no worst character category for those AS awards anymore, because Guilty Crown is an easy producer of those.
  3. Last Sinner
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-02-16 06:06
    Last Sinner
    That's just a flow on effect of Shana fans. If anything, it means people will be more aware of Shana and make sure she doesn't win.

There's my other reason - to deny Shana the tiara.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-16 03:23
    Archon_Wing
    I think Aria's doing well is much worse.

In Inori's defense, she started wearing more clothes. That doesn't change the sexism, or the fact that the writer is shitlisted for life for me.
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-02-16 03:21
    Last Sinner
    Someone has to vote for Kurisu and tell Inori voters they're filthy pervs.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-16 03:11
    Archon_Wing
    MM, still bothering with ISML? I thought moe contests have been thoroughly discredited, and the fact that it's running with practically no breaks just makes the thing a droning routine.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-13 15:08
    Archon_Wing
    Cool story brah.

I kid... Haganai started out fine, but was just mediocre by the end for reasons you specified-- AIC's just guilty of this. Yozora was supposed to be sympathetic, but her character was flubbed really badly, as if they didn't know where to go with it after midway. Well, hopefully Steins will make 2011 a better year for you, but given your preferences and tendencies I think it's just best to look ahead.
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-02-13 09:41
    Last Sinner
    Finished Haganai. Man...it started so well then stuffed around in the middle, retreaded the same material and jokes then had a real copout of an ending. Sigh...thought I'd finally have a service show I'd want to remember. Nope...and after it's all done in anime form, Sena, Kodaka and Kobato are the only three characters I could give a damn about. The rest irritated me - Rika most of all with her increasingly annoying pathetic humour, Maria whining over and over, Yuki being a bland trap and Yozora...what was done in anime form wasn't enough to endear her as worthy of sympathy. I get that she's a hater, but some of the stuff she did, particularly towards Sena, was unforgivable. And the whole issue of friendship is forgotten into the mists of time. Better than the average service show? Yes. Memorable? Not really...*sigh*

Oh well, time to see if I can finally finish Steins;Gate and put 2011 behind me once and for all.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-11 21:54
    Archon_Wing
    Yea the character development has slowed down a lot in favor of hot blooded antics in the show. It's going strong, but I'm a little worried.

As for the conversation.... the Nanoha boards are a trainwreck. I'm not sure who fired the first shot, but at this point it doesn't even matter. It may be the one of the worst places to post, except maybe for Gundam and Kyoani boards.