AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 171 to 180 of 284
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-03-02 17:23
    Last Sinner
    Relentlessflame said I was intentionally baiting people (which I wasn't) and that it violated forum rules, yada yada, threatened banning if it was repeated.

Apparently no one around here can take a joke anymore. Nise fans can say whatever they want in defense but anyone not liking the show can't.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-03-02 17:17
    Archon_Wing
    Why was your sig deleted? n_n

It's not like you were singling people out. :/
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-03-02 14:38
    Last Sinner
    The Facebook era has pretty much convinced people anything said online is fair game, which just isn't true. Nothing surprises me about people anymore.

I don't have an issue with people liking what they like - as long as they don't try to force me to agree with them or go feral when I don't. Which happens way too much here and IRL. I grow weary of it all.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-03-01 20:37
    Archon_Wing
    Oh heh, yea, but you knew it beforehand XD. And yea I don't get why it was so special.

Anyhow, I actually like Nisemongatari, though sometimes Shinbo's antics get a bit too much. As for Nisio or w/e, Medaka Box will probably set your eyes on fire. Believe it.

I don't really care, but some in the Nise thread have resorted than less than honorable tactics. Some people who are fans I do respect (After all, if I threw a hissy fit when someone shares a different taste from me, I'd be dead) and I had some nice conversations with them. There are others that keep using the strawmen and it's terrrible. I call them out for it and they just flat out ignore me. I should just link to Wikipedia logical fallacies and be done with it.

A particularly annoying incident was when Triple R tried to send someone a PM because the topic was off topic. Instead of replying to said PM, that person posted about it in public. Who the fuck does that? Well, I did once when I was young and foolish, and the PM was really rude. After it was deleted, the same guy declared he responds to stuff like that because he thinks everything should be public. (This got deleted too). Which of course is bullshit, since he didn't even respond to Triple R in the PM, he talked about the PM in an unrelated response to someone... and never responded to Triple R period. Haha! Sound honorable to you? Oh and my posts calling out for this nonsense were ignored.

I mean really. I'm sure you find a lot of what I say disagreeable and same with me towards you. Our tastes are very different sometimes. But I'm not gonna go reply in threads with stuff you said to me in unrelated topics. And that's because I'm a man of integrity. Ok, just kidding. I'm just a hater, not a douche.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-03-01 15:23
    Last Sinner
    Oh, wait, your MSN was right here...added.
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-03-01 07:35
    Last Sinner
    Some guy I know IRL was doing an o'week stall with me and just wouldn't shut up about that episode. Kept seeing blog posts about 'this is the greatest thing ever!' and hearing there was a war of words. Wanted to know what the big deal was. I honestly thought it would be worth being controversial. It's not even close.

I'd talk to you on MSN tonight but I have to do that stall for a 3rd day in a row. Add me and contact me tomorrow.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2012-03-01 07:04
    Archon_Wing
    lol, now why would you watch something you are gonna hate anyways?

But don't mind me. You're right-- the greatest crime of that scene was that it was fucking boring. You can't even fap to it; pretty worthless.
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-03-01 00:35
    Last Sinner
    So I watched that toothbrush scene in Nisemonogatari Episode 8....

THAT IS THE MOST STUPID! PATHETIC! BORING! WANKERISH! LOAD OF SCHIZENHAUSEN I HAVE EVER SEEN! And I am not stimulated at all...Panting, gulping, cut after cut to visual whatever, insinuated incest...

So basically Shinbo and NishiOisin have catered to otaku wet dreams...

WHATEVER.

Response in sig and I don't care if I get banned for it.

PS. Since you use MSN, add me in case I get banned and because MSN chatting is fun. CCCSakuraMercury@hotmail.com
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-02-23 22:32
    Last Sinner
    Miracles do happen. Kurenai got licensed by Sentai. FINALLY an English release!
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-21 14:04
    Archon_Wing
    Re: that worthless poll.

As you see in Japanese saimoe, people tend to vote in factions in which they care more that they are voting for a show instead of a character. They just don't care as long as their faction wins. For a show like this with empty characters, this really shows.

Also, perfect quote for GC, too:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...&postcount=111