AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 190 of 270
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-02-13 09:41
    Last Sinner
    Finished Haganai. Man...it started so well then stuffed around in the middle, retreaded the same material and jokes then had a real copout of an ending. Sigh...thought I'd finally have a service show I'd want to remember. Nope...and after it's all done in anime form, Sena, Kodaka and Kobato are the only three characters I could give a damn about. The rest irritated me - Rika most of all with her increasingly annoying pathetic humour, Maria whining over and over, Yuki being a bland trap and Yozora...what was done in anime form wasn't enough to endear her as worthy of sympathy. I get that she's a hater, but some of the stuff she did, particularly towards Sena, was unforgivable. And the whole issue of friendship is forgotten into the mists of time. Better than the average service show? Yes. Memorable? Not really...*sigh*

Oh well, time to see if I can finally finish Steins;Gate and put 2011 behind me once and for all.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-11 21:54
    Archon_Wing
    Yea the character development has slowed down a lot in favor of hot blooded antics in the show. It's going strong, but I'm a little worried.

As for the conversation.... the Nanoha boards are a trainwreck. I'm not sure who fired the first shot, but at this point it doesn't even matter. It may be the one of the worst places to post, except maybe for Gundam and Kyoani boards.
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-02-11 12:17
    Last Sinner
    Somewhat broke my wall tonight. Caught up on Chihayafuru. It hasn't quite developed into the gem I thought it would, but it was better than anything else from last year for me and has developed a good turning point for the whole group of characters by mixing in walls and epiphanies into the feel-good vibe.

And some conversation on your wall...fanfiction is srs bzns, apparently!
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-10 00:55
    Archon_Wing
    lol k, so maybe I'll check it out-- this Liar Game.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 22:30
    Last Sinner
    Not really inclined to do that about the three shows (Madoka, Bakemonogatari, Nisenmonogatari) that I hate more than any other.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-09 22:24
    Archon_Wing
    There's many lying around, though you should probably make your own hate instead of borrowing others.
  7. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 22:15
    Last Sinner
    I already have something ready to refute Failgatari.

If you know a similar one for Madoka, I'd be much obliged.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-09 16:41
    Archon_Wing
    Oh come on mang. Since when where you the type to be influenced by what others think? Just link them to a copypasta that is prepared already if they ask you what you hate. I mean what else are you gonna do when people won't be shutting up about Monogatari for quite a while at this rate?

They're just messing around; and if they aren't, you shouldn't be talking to them. Sometimes it really helps to just pick new series at random and watch without all the outside noise... at least initially.
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 10:06
    Last Sinner
    I've still been unable to fully detox from 2011...Already February and I still can't will myself to watch anything from the current season. Might help when I finally stop getting asked about Madoka, just because word spread I'm one of the few around here that doesn't like it at all.

Liar Game live-action - words will never do it justice. So. Freaking. Good! Since you like Kaiji and Akagi, if you haven't watched Liar Game, you really should.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-08 15:54
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, they do have pretty different opinions as expected of different groups.

I guess that's cool.