AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 284
  1. Last Sinner
  2. Last Sinner
    2015-01-26 19:41
    Last Sinner
    I am overall. Things were rather intense last week. Weekend at a conservation park seeing natural wildlife was rather refreshing but yesterday cleaning the house out was a real ordeal.

Curious to ask you - have you come across or played HuniePop?
  3. Archon_Wing
    2015-01-16 23:12
    Archon_Wing
    Ohh, it was a lot of work reaching there; don't remind me of the number-- I stopped counting a while back. xD

Hope you are doing well.
  4. Last Sinner
    2015-01-16 13:51
    Last Sinner
    Grats on reaching 31. Keep fighting the good fight.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-10-18 21:38
    Archon_Wing
    A lot of people fail by digging too deep to find depth that doesn't exist, failing to realize that sometimes the gems are on the surface at times.
  6. Last Sinner
    2014-10-17 12:18
    Last Sinner
    Even a relatively emotionless person like myself was moved by the honesty and subtlety of One Week Friends. Simple yet effective.
  7. Last Sinner
    2014-08-15 23:20
    Last Sinner
    It can't possibly be more scarring than any of the Monogatari series.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-15 14:09
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, Vivio does nothing for me. Just too pointless of an addition to fuel moar NanoFate teasing that goes nowhere.

And that's just how insincere I think it is. In some ways it's worse than Force. What's worse? Trying something new and failing miserably or perpetuating unoriginality

Problem is when the writers themselves engage in that kind of stuff. But then again this franchise has been known to defy expectations at times.
  9. Last Sinner
    2014-08-15 05:03
    Last Sinner
    Fair enough. Just that my anime mentor did say that he thought the manga version of ViVid was still decent because of Vivio. And he rarely says that about anything moe. So it must have something going for it.

I would investigate source but I've had to pool a lot of my time into AVCon, League of Legends and Hearthstone lately, along with catching up on anime.

And well, as for shipping wars - meh, I ignore all discussions of anything for a reason.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-15 03:01
    Archon_Wing
    Unfortunately, Vivid is sorta subpar in an opposite way as Force. It's sort of an exploitative fan service thing that contains a lot of what you have complained about in other works. So I'm not too looking forward to it, but who knows, maybe cooler heads will prevail (aka fuck shippers)