AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 284
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 22:15
    Last Sinner
    I already have something ready to refute Failgatari.

If you know a similar one for Madoka, I'd be much obliged.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-09 16:41
    Archon_Wing
    Oh come on mang. Since when where you the type to be influenced by what others think? Just link them to a copypasta that is prepared already if they ask you what you hate. I mean what else are you gonna do when people won't be shutting up about Monogatari for quite a while at this rate?

They're just messing around; and if they aren't, you shouldn't be talking to them. Sometimes it really helps to just pick new series at random and watch without all the outside noise... at least initially.
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 10:06
    Last Sinner
    I've still been unable to fully detox from 2011...Already February and I still can't will myself to watch anything from the current season. Might help when I finally stop getting asked about Madoka, just because word spread I'm one of the few around here that doesn't like it at all.

Liar Game live-action - words will never do it justice. So. Freaking. Good! Since you like Kaiji and Akagi, if you haven't watched Liar Game, you really should.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-02-08 15:54
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, they do have pretty different opinions as expected of different groups.

I guess that's cool.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-01-24 10:36
    Last Sinner
    Well, as promised, the AJAS poll results are finally out in full...

http://forum.ajas.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1939

Now how does THAT sit with you? Quite different from Suki and the like, aren't we? ^^
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-18 19:18
    Archon_Wing
    It doesn't look like it.

I can't see anything good coming out of Aquarion.
  7. Last Sinner
    2012-01-18 09:27
    Last Sinner
    Yet she wrote in some of the big-sellers last year. Was she reined in or his her insanity with the current generation digs?
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-18 01:05
    Archon_Wing
    Yep, Okada is prime time for trolling and insanity. Often times she'll write something insanely terrible, but other times you might get True Tears. Hit and miss is certain.
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-01-17 10:10
    Last Sinner
    Happy birthday - sorry if it's a bit late. Want me to type something to commemorate it?

I'll have something amusing for you to peruse over in a week - annual club poll results. This year a 102 title version of current and old school titles. Is turning out to be a better list that I thought it would be.

Hmm, you said it. Okada be one crazy woman.
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-01-13 02:39
    Last Sinner
    Are you implying there were actually Episodes 12 and 13?!

All I remember is Irisviel losing strength, some freaking sea monster...AND LOTS OF RANTING....

Those don't deserve to be classified as episodes. I'm freaking ready to drop F/Z if it doesn't belt up when it returns.