AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and RadiantBeam
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 26
  1. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-10 23:04
    RadiantBeam
    Oh yeah, that's old news. =O Haven't seen anything discussing it, though.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-10 21:11
    Archon_Wing
    Hah, lol.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92781
    Stumbled upon this thread a while back; must be the most bizzare and cool crossover I've seen.
  3. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-10 18:14
    RadiantBeam
    Force has been pretty good so far. I do wish they'd done it anime style, but it's still a decent story in its own right with good characters and pacing and a rather dark story. A nice contrast to Vivid.

I doubt any of the Nanoha movies will go that far, considering how hinged on Nanoha and Fate's relationship the franchise is.

Yeah.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-10 15:22
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, I've never checked out the manga before; maybe that will be interesting.

Though TBH, I just kinda had a sinking feeling when the new Nanoha continuations were in manga form instead of having a 4th season on screen; I don't know; I just prefer anime. I liked the movie, but I still want a season 4 animated to bring me some more closure. StrikerS wasn't bad but it just left me wondering what the heck they are gonna do now.

In my crazy dream world, we'd have something like Rebuild of Evangelion movies, where it starts the same but eventually starts diverging widely from the main story into a true alternate continuity. That would be fun but it seems like a pipe dream.

Oh, are you talking about clashing in the Nanoha subforum? Ah, it does seem like a quirkier subforum then the other ones I read-- there seems to be a higher occurrence of seemingly really random arguments, There's also a lot more h-doujin (in the image thread)... I don't know, I just found it odd, lol.

But in any case, it wouldn't be fun if we all agreed I guess.
  5. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-10 15:11
    RadiantBeam
    Ah, I see, my mistake.

Eh, it's kind of hard when you get deeply involved in it and clash with people a couple times. Which is a shame, because I used to like Fate a lot, but now I can barely even stand her.

The MGLN series? Well, it has Vivid and Force going for it...
  6. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-10 15:04
    Archon_Wing
    Oh I meant I've seen the first season a couple of times, so I pretty much knew what they were gonna talk about anyways.

You shouldn't really care too much about the fandom, usually the extremes of any fandom are quite fanatical. =D Of course, I am a pretty huge Fate fan myself and don't really bother hiding it.

I think we could agree that the series does need to move forward somehow.
  7. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-10 14:40
    RadiantBeam
    It's not that I haven't seen season one, it's just in general I don't like season one all that much compared to A's and StrikerS. And I've grown rather disenchanted with Fate thanks to being exposed to the fandom.

Heh, that must have been fun for you.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-10 12:38
    Archon_Wing
    Yep, that was a rather big reason I was telling you to not watch it. As for me, I'm just familiar enough with season 1 and was really that curious.

But yea, for me, unsubbed+camrip = 2 nos. I won't be doing that again. And besides, waiting out can lead to good things. When the camrip for The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya came out, quite a few of my more rabid friends tried to get me to watch it-- I didn't, and it turns out it'll air in a cinema close to me anyways.
  9. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-10 11:31
    RadiantBeam
    Found that an annoying little thing with the Nanoha camrip?
  10. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-10 01:49
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, no more camrips for me! I probably won't be able to understand it without subs.