AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and RadiantBeam
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 26 of 26
  1. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-09 21:09
    RadiantBeam
    Probably, unless someone gets a camrip and uploads it to Youtube like they did for Nanoha.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-09 21:06
    Archon_Wing
    I'm not too big of a fan in dubs in general, though it's still kinda sad when they don't get one. Some of my friends do not like subs at all because they find them distracting; so it's still good to have both options.

Anyhow, it'll probably be a few more months before we get subs for UBW?
  3. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-09 20:49
    RadiantBeam
    Yeah, unfortunately. Shame, too. I rather liked the F/SN dub, though I figure that even if they got the movie over here they probably wouldn't go through the trouble of getting the original dub cast.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-09 20:48
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, I don't think they dub anime movies unless they are like really popular such as Eva. And especially with the poor state of the industry over here it just doesn't look too great for a long while.
  5. RadiantBeam
    2010-05-09 20:16
    RadiantBeam
    Yep, I'm a fan, and looking forward to the UBW movie very much. Shame I doubt it'll ever be dubbed and brought to the States, though.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2010-05-09 17:29
    Archon_Wing
    Sup, judging by your avatar, are you a fan of Fate/Stay Night? Are you anticipating the movie for that series, Unlimited Blade Works?