AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and DeX-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 34
  1. Archon_Wing
    2010-07-02 23:09
    Archon_Wing
    You have a very flashy sig, and it looks great every time you post.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-30 02:10
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, ok. Since Maeda and co were impressed by it, I'd expect it to be good. Just saw some images and the OP on youtube; character designs look cute.
  3. DeX-kun
    2010-04-30 01:20
    DeX-kun
    Yeah, I've heard of it and I've watched it. It was a pretty good series although it had it's fair share of flaws from what I can remember. Watch it if you haven't, I'm sure you'll enjoy it
  4. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-30 00:34
    Archon_Wing
    Have you heard of True Tears? I hear they decided to have PA works make Angel beats, was due to them being impressed by that series. It certainly looks pretty good from what I can see.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-23 15:09
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, I'm not that big of a romance fan, but I do appreciate when series give a damn about it; ie developing it throughout the series and causing characters to change rather than as an afterthought. I suppose I'll add Kare Kano to the eventual list of stuff I should watch.
  6. DeX-kun
    2010-04-23 14:58
    DeX-kun
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion because coincidentally, I was looking at the series and debating whether or not I should watch it. I think I'll watch it now that you got me interested The keyword is romance for me, not many series does the genre justice.

On a side note, Kare Kano was a series that I enjoyed very much because of it's romance. That is, until it bombed in the later half. I'm hoping they remake it since the manga was completed long ago.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-23 14:41
    Archon_Wing
    I was looking around a bit and remembered something

If you have the time, check out Fate/Stay Night if you haven't already. It's not the best show around but I think it's pretty cool and more importantly has a strong romance aspect to it which I think you'd be interested in.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-10 18:16
    Archon_Wing
    Yuri's doing great so far; perhaps even more interesting than her alive counterpart, Haruhi. I don't mind them putting off a romance, as it'll be more interesting. But I'm sure something definite will come by the end.
  9. DeX-kun
    2010-04-10 18:13
    DeX-kun
    Yeah, I'm enjoying both the OP and ED in Angel Beats. I wanna hear the full version as soon as it's released. Yuri is loads of fun so far and I hope she develops into a great character but it might be too early to tell. I hope we get some romance out of this though, it could add more drama to the relationship between Otonashi and Yuri.

I have this gut feeling that we're heading into a tragic type of ending.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2010-04-10 18:06
    Archon_Wing
    "My soul your beats" for Angel Beats is so sick amazing that that I replayed it a lot. I wonder if the full version would be any good. But anyhow I'm glad to see the show take a step in a good direction. Yuri's a great character.