AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and DeX-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 34 of 34
  1. Archon_Wing
    2009-12-09 23:14
    Archon_Wing
    After all that posting in the Clannad overall rating thread, I was thinking I probably had a good chunk of the posts there. So I checked who made how many posts for the heck of it, and you have twice the posts of me! (1/5 the posts in the thread) I guess you really are the #1 fan; Keep on spreading the show!
  2. DeX-kun
    2009-08-10 21:26
    DeX-kun
    Oh my That video was hilarious, when Nagisa was moaning...it was amazing I would have loved to see this in the anime but I figure the other girls needed some screen time as well since Nagisa was the main girl. Hey, but thanks for the link, it was an...interesting watch to say the least.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2009-08-10 20:00
    Archon_Wing
    Hah, for some reason Youtube search didn't come up with straightforward results. In fact I wouldn't have even found it if it didn't show up in recommended videos. O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOnJLrqs_s And if you thought the anime scene had enough innuendo, lol.
  4. DeX-kun
    2009-08-10 19:41
    DeX-kun
    Hey, if you get the chance, do you mind sending me a link to that youtube video with Nagisa in the Gym storage instead? I couldn't find it and I'm so curious now