AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. Haak
    2014-09-10 11:35
    Haak
    Besides sequels? I'm looking forward to Parasyte and the new Gundam, but yeah otherwise it's sequels and a lot of stuff that I'm mildly interested in...

...and then there's Wolf Girl and Black Prince...

It seems I have more hope for Shirobako than most of you. Glasslip may have been a sterile borefest but I can at least appreciate the fact that they tried to make it intellectual. And I quite enjoyed Nagi no Asukara so Glasslip is only one acceptable blip on PA Works' otherwise pleasing record.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2014-09-09 20:26
    Archon_Wing
    Hey, you survived to this point in Glasslip. Would you bother with Shirobako?

Also, this fall we'll get to see Fate/Stay night for reals, but is there anything else that's caught your eye besides sequels?
  3. Archon_Wing
    2014-03-20 23:46
    Archon_Wing
    Warning: Incoming lulz
  4. Haak
    2014-03-20 06:45
    Haak
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brightman View Post
    Gundam Reconguista G is the newest Gundam series with Director Tomino serving as Chief Director.
    You in?
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-18 21:21
    Archon_Wing

I'm only 25% serious, but I was thinking about good moments compilation instead of the stuff Reckoner and I talk about most of the time.
  6. Haak
    2014-02-18 05:49
    Haak
    How droll.

7. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-18 05:34
    Archon_Wing
    I recommend a Mari Okada compilation. Would watch.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2014-01-17 16:18
    Archon_Wing
    Thanks.

Hey, nothing from PAW!

/pouts in corner.
  9. Haak
    2014-01-17 13:56
    Haak
    Happy birthday Hater!
  10. Archon_Wing
    2014-01-09 18:05
    Archon_Wing
    Screenshots are easy, though pasting links and posting sarcastic comments takes like 30 minutes.

The movie was of high visual quality so I didn't remind rewatching bits of it to get the parts I wanted. So it was definitely one of the stronger PA outings; somewhere on the level of Tari Tari or True Tears (yea I know that means little to you and maybe not even that much to me) though HSI always had more potential than the two former; though it's mostly a "burstier" series in terms of quality so it was generally more frustrating.

Actually, I just really like Ohana, tbh. Wakana is the best though her series suffered from terribad character designs. You won't really see me screencapping Tari Tari beyond lolpamoments.