AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Marcus H.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 101
  1. Marcus H.
    2014-08-21 20:36
    Marcus H.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-21 20:25
    Archon_Wing
    Her ass, obviously.
  3. Marcus H.
    2014-08-21 18:54
    Marcus H.
    Quote:
    Elaborate.
    What's there to elaborate?
  4. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-21 12:21
    Archon_Wing
    I think you meant the last post on your wall for me, I think...

Quote:
    Not really complaining since I did pick up the show for Aoi Sakurai's ass
    Elaborate.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-20 20:18
    Archon_Wing
    The biggest example is probably Tari Tari. It had this very generic and terrible trailer, but the show itself was good.

I guess you could criticize them for not making their trailers have enough interest. I think a lot of anime trailers really don't show the true potential of the show. It would be doubtful one would watch Clannad just from trailers, for example. Many more examples.
  6. Marcus H.
    2014-08-20 20:13
    Marcus H.
    I know, right? I'm people have been thrown off by Hentai Ouji's title and the premise suggested by its trailer, and there are people who think that it's wise to look at a teaser to judge a light novel series (and it's blatantly wrong).

Lesson learned: Choose wisely and hold on to your intuition. Being pleased or disappointed relies solely on the watcher itself.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-20 20:07
    Archon_Wing
    I think we've leaned to never judge a show by its trailer! Don't people know most shows tend to have multiple PVs and the first is almost always a rough sketch that introduces the title and characters?
  8. Marcus H.
    2014-05-23 22:09
    Marcus H.
    Hmm... I think I can see this as a challenge.
    Since I'm the kind of person who doesn't drop a series as long as possible, I'll try watching Mahouka to see if I can actually make it through without dropping it.

Hard mode: No Yoku Wakaru.
  9. Marcus H.
    2014-05-23 21:58
    Marcus H.
    Let me think about it.
    Nah.

I'll probably calm down enough to actually avoid associating myself with Mahouka.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2014-05-23 21:34
    Archon_Wing
    No point in all this self reflection.

It's not like the first or last time people have banded around an overrated LN, lol. Just watch the friggin show or not.