AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 382
  1. Archon_Wing
    Yesterday 19:48
    Archon_Wing
    Oh god, those mangas still exist.

/hides
  2. Akiyoshi
    Yesterday 19:47
    Akiyoshi
    HAPPY 5th WORFDAY SIGNUM!

Half a decade since her maximum job, wow. So much stuff has happened, we even have a ViVid anime now.
  3. Akiyoshi
    2015-01-22 12:33
    Akiyoshi
    Pretty sad Kokkuri-san ended, I need a new wacky anime. But for now I'm very happy Durarara is finally on track again all the characters seem to still be themselves and the original style was kept which is gladly welcomed.

Wonder if there's something else good this season.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2014-11-18 22:40
    Archon_Wing
    It's pretty good. Still in the slow parts but stuff will heat up.

Also, Sakura is pretty cute, though Rin takes the cake. xD
  5. Akiyoshi
    2014-11-18 20:45
    Akiyoshi
    So, how's Unlimited Blade Works so far? I'm waiting for it to end to watch it in one swing.

Currently watching Gugure Kokkuri-san.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2014-10-08 01:01
    Archon_Wing
    So Kana Ueda grabs a book and summons servants...

Wait, no, that's Fate/Stay Night (2014) xD Go watch and hopefully the studio will do a much better job than DEEN gave us.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-21 12:28
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, Komari. Well, not really the biggest fan of her, but she does seem to have a good relationship with Rin. xD Also she seems less dim in EX it almost seems.

And yea Sasasawa wasn't going to amount to much but it was entertaining and your usual Key stuff. JC really went all the way doing this.
  8. Akiyoshi
    2014-08-17 02:08
    Akiyoshi
    Sasasasasasasasegawa Sasami xD!

It was short but fun.

I'm rewatching Little Busters now and this second time Komari is really growing on me for some reason. The first time i watched the series i liked the character fine but it wasn't relevant to me but now i'm appreciating her a lot more now that i watch the anime with a better understanding of things.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2014-08-16 21:40
    Archon_Wing
    She's a pretty flexible VA, so it's not surprising honestly. She could definitely fit into the cute/badass thing that is demanded of Nanoha series.

Yea, I like Haruka the best but Kanata has probably had the harder time being forced to excel and keep order. But that family life has got to suck and we'll see how it resolves it here.

Also, note my posts on the Sasasami part xD 5 and 6
  10. Akiyoshi
    2014-08-16 16:38
    Akiyoshi
    Before einhart i had a hard time believing Mamiko Noto coudl do Badass action girls but she totally convinced me in the G.O.D. game.

And yeah i'm looking forward to Kanata's arc as well. Haruka has always been my favourite twin but i like Kanata as well. She had a very successful recovery during Haruka's arc, i totally hated her at first but by then end of it i opened to her.