AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 385
  1. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-19 18:07
    Who is this character that is Signum in all but name but you like better than her xD?
  2. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-19 14:19
    So I created a guardian in Guild Wars 2.

She uses flame based attacks, and a powerful shielding that protects her from attacks, and uses a trusty great sword. Sadly you can't name weapons.

Since I named her after my favorite character, instead of Signum, I hope she will do better than Signum :3

Although to be fair to Shirou, that was just the anime overplaying Shirou's stupidity.
  3. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-18 23:39
    Saber in Zero suffered from "Worf had the flu"

She was worfed in Fate/Stay Night xDU

...but well, having an idiot like Shirou as a Master is a huuuuge handicap xDU
  4. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-18 20:57
    I would expect chivarly being respected at least by those so-called "Knights" xDU
    Ugh, one sec...

A typical reaction to Force. XD And maybe our reaction to you.

Hey, knights used to fight lesser armored opponents. That stuff was meant for outside of combat!

But really, what would you expect her to do? Drop the weapons and fight mano-a-mano

BTW, to put things into perspective-- did Saber get "worfed" in Fate/Zero?
  5. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-17 16:48
    I would expect chivarly being respected at least by those so-called "Knights" xDU
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-17 16:39
    But Aki, this is war. Nobody cares about chivalry. Would any technological advancement during one be unfair?
  7. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-16 17:28
    Not being able to overcome an obstacle by yourself and instead of improving yourself you go for cheap external resources to deal with the problem.

Signum can't win against Cypha so she resort to cheating by using a special piece of equipement designed to battle the likes of her xDU

It's almost the same as Cypha using a power specifically designed to counter/nullify the likes of Signum xDU

So they're both cheaters xDU
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-16 16:56
    What is cheating anyways?
  9. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-15 00:06
    Please no, they'll burn my account and then will send the ashes in a rocket to the sun so those can be disintegrated xDU
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-14 23:53
    Yea I know, it's not your fault. But it's still funny.

I should make an argument that Akiyoshi is the most important character of the Nanoboards. :3