AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 376
  1. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-14 23:53
    Archon_Wing
    Yea I know, it's not your fault. But it's still funny.

I should make an argument that Akiyoshi is the most important character of the Nanoboards. :3
  2. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-14 23:50
    Akiyoshi
    LOL

The saddest part is that i didn't even antagonized anyone i just said what i think about the Hayate issue xDU

But well, Crow-kun is right about that topic taking over the thread i think you guys took around 4 pages already xDU
  3. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-14 23:49
    Archon_Wing
    You came in and the thread got locked.

4. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-10 18:29
    Archon_Wing
    Lol, ah :/ But growing stronger in DBZ was a given.

Well, honestly, I'd figure you should watch the DBZ movie, and Little Busters while you're at it.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-10 12:33
    Akiyoshi
    At least those guys have a better justification, Vegeta isn't getting any weaker, in fact, he gets stronger and stronger as the seasons go ...it's just that his opponents are always two or three leagues above his own.

Signum and the wolks on the other hand are growing more weaker and lamer as the seasons go. If the main timeline doesn't end in FORCE i can foresee next season Signum being left with the toughness and resilience of a normal supermarket female employee xDU
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-09 04:10
    Archon_Wing
    While being worfed is painful, at least Signum doesn't have it as bad as most of these folks here (but especially Vegeta) XD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f2V4jmo8L0
  7. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-07 20:33
    Akiyoshi
    nah, i don't think the image thread will get closed just for a little bit of snark. ...the pics are cool

About ghost Arisa. ..well, let's just say part of my theory about the nicest/coolest girls are usually the preferred targets for the loeest form of disgrace. .. tale Signim for example xDU
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-07 15:22
    Archon_Wing
    Now, now look what you guys did!

At this rate the whole subforum will be locked. I only hope the images thread will stay open.

Also wtf@ you and Alternate Arisa! You seem to have a morbid thing towards certain female characters.
  9. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-06 00:19
    Akiyoshi
    you have a long path to walk into the Dar Side
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-06 00:01
    Archon_Wing
    lol, well, I'm so cool I get mentioned in places that don't involve me. I'll beat you in being infamous, Aki!