AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 380
  1. Archon_Wing
    2013-01-23 01:38
    Archon_Wing
    Wow, dear lord man. You are a Grade S Masochist.

Fortunately, the way AS rules ensures that you'll be around for a long time.

It's okay though. I support you occasionally. And honestly bhl88 should be included in your tvtropes page too. XD
  2. Akiyoshi
    2013-01-22 20:12
    Akiyoshi
    I was renown for offering page long debating about lots of topics, Justin and Kaijo among others were some of my contendants. I remember fondly the arguings i had with a guy nicknamed Chris X ...he was very good always offering interesting counterarguments and viewpoints.

I lost my cool a couple of times and got personal which also is part as why i learned to keep things more impartial.

The thing that got me expelled is part of a fun story. around 4 or five years ago when i discovered TV tropes and wanted to be a troper i didn't knew how to make an account on the site (it was very weird, it doesn't work like a normal forum) so i ended up making a new account each time i visted the site to comment or edit something. Eventually i found the way to use the site an stuck with my "Akiyoshi" account and all went well for years to come ....one day i got an edit i made deleted without a good reason other than "you're Akiyoshi so everything you said is instantly wrong" so i got very pissed and then remebered the old bunch of accounts i had ...after working out my mind i remebered one of those users and password so i used it to re-write the deleted edit which is against the rules of the site (something i was unaware at the time), the person who deleted my first edit denounced me and i got axed.

I was thinking about finding a way to come back but ultimately decided it was better to take it as a lesson of life and move on ....i still lurk in the community as a bodyless phantom reading the Nanoha thread because i miss some people from the site and like to read their comments as also keeping track about what the Nanoha fandom are up to xD

What i find funny is that people still talk about or refers to me even after past half-year after my banishment, i'm truly impressed i managed to made such an impact xD!
  3. Archon_Wing
    2013-01-22 19:58
    Archon_Wing
    What did you do on tvtropes anyways? I know a lot of the Nanoha part sounds like you but eh?
  4. Akiyoshi
    2013-01-22 19:56
    Akiyoshi
    Yeah, even after getting the axe back in August people still put comments on my troper page. That's how infamous i am xDU
  5. Archon_Wing
  6. Akiyoshi
    2013-01-16 01:35
    Akiyoshi
    wonder if Tusuzuki would like to ever pass the torch of his cow-milking franchise to a new writer, that would be an interesting experiment xD
  7. Archon_Wing
    2013-01-16 01:32
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, okay.

He does move onto the next series (Star Trek Deep Space Nine) and becomes much more of a badass though. Hope that for Signum too. But the writers for Ds9 were good though. :S
  8. Akiyoshi
    2013-01-16 01:27
    Akiyoshi
    Heh, not really a fan of Star Trek but i know who Worf is (after all i had readed the trope page several times xD), poor guy gets ignored by everyone xD

On the next season of Nanoha...

Signum: we must take immediate action in order to prevent more casualties...

Hayate: no o_o

Signum: okay -_-
  9. Archon_Wing
    2013-01-16 01:21
    Archon_Wing
    Not really sure how familiar you are with Star Trek, but since this video is about being "Worfed"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
  10. Akiyoshi
    2013-01-10 21:52
    Akiyoshi
    lol xDU

It actually stands for "The Angry Signum Fanboy" xD