AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 379
  1. Akiyoshi
    2014-05-26 11:42
    Akiyoshi
    Talking about FORCE it is almost May 29 again xD

4 years already OMG! Next year will be a milestone xD

I think the bit with Saya's murderer tendencies works because of the context of the series. After Watching LB Refrain one can rapidly guess Saya's arc takes place still inside Kyosuke's dreamworld. Also it makes much more sense after it's found she relives the events like playing a videogame. But i see what are you trying to say. Her arc felt a bit too rushed within only four episodes and the way other characters were greatly downplayed (the girls appeared but they haven't got any lines for example) made me a bit uncomfortable but it was entertaining at least and the conclusion got to make me feel sorry for her. So it was okay.

Fortunately the next seems to be a "breather arc" with more fun and if Sasami is involved i bet Rin will be too.

And Hell Yeah i'm also excited about Durarara's 2nd season. I'm not crazy about Fate/SN but i'll watch it for the novelty (it annoys me how Saber's character tends to beportrayed).
  2. Archon_Wing
    2014-05-24 18:17
    Archon_Wing
    Hmm, you almost sound reasonable when it is not about Force xD (Dead horse is dead horse of course). OVAs imo started out somewhat questionable but ended quite well. Although, is it really okay to have Saya as a loon and then make it so it's okay? Then again, this is JC staff so it's hardly bad for their standards.

And yea, Kengo is probably one of the more subtle protagonist in the series.

I'm looking forward to more Fate/stay night and Durarara in upcoming seasons. Seems to be a lot of anime going on/
  3. Akiyoshi
    2014-05-24 02:45
    Akiyoshi
    Yep, well i already finished the EX Ovas to the 4th episode (Saya ToT). So i'm now waiting with everyone else for the next episode so we can have some fun hijinks with Sasasasasasasegawa Sasami xD

My favourite of the girls are Haruka and Kurugaya but all of them are really likable characters. Of the guys they're also cool bros, specially Masato (it takes guts and superb acting skills to fake being an idiot and allow yourself to be kicked around by cute girls on a daily basis for so long xD) but the one who took the cake was Kengo (the scene when Rin and Riki beat him and he starts crying ToT! He forced himself to dedicate his life to total success when in reality all he truly wished was to play mroe with his friends T-T).

All in all pretty good series. And with a refreshing dinamyc compared to earlier Key works to boot.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2014-05-24 00:55
    Archon_Wing
    Hey, you're watching LB! xD So who are you interesting in besides Salami anyways?
  5. Akiyoshi
    2014-02-09 16:21
    Akiyoshi
    Yeah, Ryuuko is my fav character but as Ep 17 Satsuki almost took that spot with her unyielding badassery. When i started the series i never tought that Rosshiu with boobs will become such an interesting character.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-09 14:54
    Archon_Wing
    Mm, the dead horse's bones have crumbled by now. Much like Force manga which should really never be talked about again. Or at least I don't wanna hear it.

And yes my main point is that Satsuki just doesn't care about the ridiculous situation they are in, she just goes on with it, huge eyebrows and all.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2014-02-09 03:15
    Akiyoshi
    I won't ever get over it. I'm just becoming more and more tolerant to it xD

And yeah, it'sa weird anime in terms of Fanservice. I usually despise excessive fanservice but in Kill La Kill is sort of justified and it's also surprisingly non-distracting. Satsuki and Ryuuko are soo infinitely badass and charismatic that i tend to forget i'm watching two semi-nude girls fighting brutal battles.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2014-02-09 02:48
    Archon_Wing
    I watched a little bit, not bad.

And Signum could take a lesson from Satsuki's book and not worry about shit, including showing her body off. xD

And dude, you still haven't gotten over Forced yet?
  9. Akiyoshi
    2014-02-08 15:00
    Akiyoshi
    Are you watchign Kill La Kill? I haven't ever withnessed someone recovering from Badass Decay so damn quickly! Satsuki came back from her humilliation with a freaking BLAST! See Signum? the's how it's DONE!
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-08-01 19:11
    Archon_Wing
    I only watched a little bit of Symphogear and wasn't interested. I just know they got Nana Mizuki to sing, of which it seems she must always do if she is cast.