AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 250 of 376
  1. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-18 01:14
    Akiyoshi
    Well...
    Spoiler for .....:

LOL! this page really knows me xDU
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-17 23:25
    Archon_Wing
    http://en.shindanmaker.com/214326

Try typing in your name or screen name and see what anime gets made about you!

I got:
    Spoiler:

Sounds like a School Days style ending XD
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-09 10:32
    Akiyoshi
    bhl88 already answered but yeah, i'm talking about the AEC-Equipement. I was alreayd used to the colourfull and diverse styles of Devices, the AEC-Equipement look too big, techy and frail to my tastes (all those tubes, connections and metal fins make those look like unfinished and fragile machines and Signum's AEC-Cleaver to look like a fish or something xDU).
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-08 21:57
    Archon_Wing
    What oversized equipment are you talking about?
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-08 10:52
    Akiyoshi
    A rare case, and one of the reasons Saber is so awesome (i still like Signum better than her, tough).

And yeah, Signum is pretty screwed with writers like these ones who stripped her from her gallant sword and equiped her with hideous oversized stuff xDU Gosh i hate the AEC-Equipements and Kurogin for coming up with these lame designed weapons xDU
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-08 06:23
    Archon_Wing
    Saber did fine eventually though.

Then again the writers weren't incompetent. I guess we're sorta fucked for Nanoha.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-07 16:52
    Akiyoshi
    Or Saber, or Casca, or Ferris, or Erza, or any badass stoic lady of war with a knight motif you can name xDU

Seems it's a curse that follows all of them as pretty much every Signum-like character i know end up being horribly worfed sooner or latter xDU
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-07 15:37
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, that's the idea. After you beat the game, you can take your stronger characters into higher difficulties (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno). The later ones have random bullshit monsters that will worf your characters for no god damned reason. Thus if you make a character named Signum, it'll be perfect!
  9. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-07 02:50
    Akiyoshi
    I guess you get to face some demons or something xD
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-06 20:12
    Archon_Wing
    Action-RPG, click and point really, with item collecting as a focus.