AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 251 to 260 of 382
  1. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-08 10:52
    Akiyoshi
    A rare case, and one of the reasons Saber is so awesome (i still like Signum better than her, tough).

And yeah, Signum is pretty screwed with writers like these ones who stripped her from her gallant sword and equiped her with hideous oversized stuff xDU Gosh i hate the AEC-Equipements and Kurogin for coming up with these lame designed weapons xDU
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-08 06:23
    Archon_Wing
    Saber did fine eventually though.

Then again the writers weren't incompetent. I guess we're sorta fucked for Nanoha.
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-07 16:52
    Akiyoshi
    Or Saber, or Casca, or Ferris, or Erza, or any badass stoic lady of war with a knight motif you can name xDU

Seems it's a curse that follows all of them as pretty much every Signum-like character i know end up being horribly worfed sooner or latter xDU
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-07 15:37
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, that's the idea. After you beat the game, you can take your stronger characters into higher difficulties (Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno). The later ones have random bullshit monsters that will worf your characters for no god damned reason. Thus if you make a character named Signum, it'll be perfect!
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-07 02:50
    Akiyoshi
    I guess you get to face some demons or something xD
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-06 20:12
    Archon_Wing
    Action-RPG, click and point really, with item collecting as a focus.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-06 13:26
    Akiyoshi
    Diablo 3 o.o? I had heared a thing or two about that game what genere is? What happened to 1 and 2 xD?
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-06 04:49
    Archon_Wing
    Since you seem to have a thing for torture, have you any interest in Diablo 3?
  9. Akiyoshi
    2012-07-02 22:58
    Akiyoshi
    LOL! it's just my sarcastic nature. I'm actually pretty interested by the new concept of a Nanoha manga with cards xD It's like a much needed breeze of fresh air after Force xDU

the main timeline is all messed up now so i guess that's why i find Alternate Universes more enjoyable than the canon xD
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-07-02 22:53
    Archon_Wing
    Sarcasm is lost on you. XD

But really, why do you debate so much in that Force thread?

And Nanoha/Yugioh honestly sounds like the most interesting new thing they came up with lately.