AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 261 to 270 of 369
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-22 23:20
    Archon_Wing
    Yea it's bad game design. If you somehow engage him without defeating anybody else, you lose. You cannot win and have to suicide. And press stage select because selecting continue dumps you back there.

And like I said, I haven't gotten to it myself. Been going around to collect better things. I think beating him opens out another secret boss where you can farm souls and opens the final fortress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-Qz...eature=related Anyhow, this about summarizes the game.
  2. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-22 23:13
    Akiyoshi
    Oh! So that's the effing SECRET! sometimes i've managed to drain just one line of his lifebar and i became nuts trying to figure out how i've manage to do it because otherwise the guy is freakin invincible xDU

I'm talking about the special encounter with him, it affects the gameplay or the outcome of the story in some way o.o?
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-22 22:17
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, that douchebag? I'm trying to figure that out atm. Are you talking about the fights in the secret areas or the one near the end? I haven't gotten to the later yet. Interestingly, he is voiced by Norio Wakamoto. (Why did they get such VAs for THIS)

To beat High Max, you're supposed to hit him with a charge shot and then use any kind of special weapon. If you're Zero you need to hit him with a special attack such as the flame sword and hit him with anything else. (I like using the dragonfly shield). Only problem is that he does fucking huge damage, so you'll need to gather sub tanks and the life recover item.
  4. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-22 21:41
    Akiyoshi
    I can't avoid to look at your Megamn conversation. I also played X6 and find the experience very frustrating, specially with a guy named "High MAX". Have you ever found the way of defeating him xD? Is there any reward for doing it?
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-06 02:48
    Akiyoshi
    Oh well, at least it will be helpful to cement the basis of the characters, hope a proper reboot comes soon xD
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-05 21:21
    Archon_Wing
    It means just kidding. And the Lupin is more of a prequel.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-05 04:26
    Akiyoshi
    Preparing to be brick slapped then xD

My reverse psychology thing used to work like this, i bash Signum, then someone comes and say positive stuff about her xD! Used to work pretty well but Koveras turned the tables on me so i guess i'll just stop doing it xDU

About overthinking stuff seems that i aren't the only one getting incresingly desperate about the movie xDU And indeed there's big stakes for MOVIE 2nd as if it will be inveitably compared in ona way or another with the orignal A's which is a big fan favourite season.

About the new Lupin ...it's a remake or a reboot? I always wanted to try and watch the series but seemed to be too dificult to locate. If that's the case i'll watch it to finally know why he's so popular xD (enough to have a cross-over with freaking Detective Conan, no less xD).

By the way, excuse my shameless illiteracy but i would like to know what "j/k" means xD
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-05 03:54
    Archon_Wing
    Gonna use a brick, tbh. j/k

But yea, I have to say you're kinda slipping and your detractors while harsh on you have a point every now and then. And why the hell are we so overthinking stuff in the movie thread atm?

Just don't think too much about it I guess. Try watching the new Lupin.

There's a lot at stake for Movie 2nd. I'm sure if Signum is improperly portrayed it'll be bad, and I'm sure Fate not being done right is gonna cause a few breakdowns, lol.
  9. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-04 01:18
    Akiyoshi
    Probably you'll want to use another kind of fish but the problem is Koveras slap me with a tuna but then keep following my game and both start descending further and further on our Signum bashing. Probably he's trying to reverse my reverse psychology on me xDU

I need a way to stop the chain or hear some positive stuff about her i guess xDU
  10. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-04 00:43
    Archon_Wing
    Christ Aki, the tuna is clearly not working. Want to use a larger kind of fish?