AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 261 to 270 of 377
  1. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-01 19:27
    Akiyoshi
    Nah, i have the game but my Playstation died long ago so i don't have any means to play the game for now xDU
  2. Archon_Wing
    2012-06-01 18:33
    Archon_Wing
    So have you beaten that asshole yet?
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-26 03:41
    Akiyoshi
    I see more of X in Nanoha and more of classic Rockman on Subaru xD

She have almost all personal trits and powerset necessary to becom Section Six's "Blue Bomber" xD
  4. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-26 03:11
    Archon_Wing
    But Nanoha has the divine buster and the spread shot. =o Subaru is more of a GaiGaoGar rip off.

And all those RM/MM talk made me change my sig.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-26 02:59
    Akiyoshi
    Funny, i get great Mega Man vibes from subaru xD What with being a flying-limited blue-themed cyborg girl who can shot small blu spheres of energy or a powerfull charged beam xD
  6. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-26 02:10
    Archon_Wing
    Let's not go by that analogy then, because in X7 X turns into an insufferable emo and that would mean that the worst is yet to come. :S But yea,,a feeling of frustration and helplessness brought by oversights and idiocy by the creators... hmm.

On the other hand, I always got Mega Man vibes from Nanoha, what with the Blue and white armor wearing protagonist and long haired blond BFF. XD
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-26 02:02
    Akiyoshi
    IT'S TRUE O_O!

...lol now i understand why the feeling was so familiar, it triggered dormant memories about past frustrations xD ...i'll need to wait 2 seasons until Signum becomes awesome again T-T?

And yeah, i know Dynamo, guy's pretty generic and i can beat the living daylights out of him without much problem xD

High-MAX and Cypha can go to hell and suck it!
  8. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-26 01:28
    Archon_Wing
    Also, doesn't High Max remind you of something... "Hey, I came out of nowhere but your weapons don't work on me!" Now you will have to find completely new abilities to use in a convoluted fashion that suck anyways.

That's right. X6 is the Force of the Megaman franchise. And X sorta got Signum'd bad in this game which took him 2 games to recover.

Anyhow, if you beat this asshole a guy named Dynamo will now appear in those secret boss rooms where you can easily farm souls from him. (Hit him with the water weapon and keep shooting him with regular shots, and he'll give you a 200 soul sphere, up to 600 per fight.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2012-05-22 23:20
    Archon_Wing
    Yea it's bad game design. If you somehow engage him without defeating anybody else, you lose. You cannot win and have to suicide. And press stage select because selecting continue dumps you back there.

And like I said, I haven't gotten to it myself. Been going around to collect better things. I think beating him opens out another secret boss where you can farm souls and opens the final fortress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-Qz...eature=related Anyhow, this about summarizes the game.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2012-05-22 23:13
    Akiyoshi
    Oh! So that's the effing SECRET! sometimes i've managed to drain just one line of his lifebar and i became nuts trying to figure out how i've manage to do it because otherwise the guy is freakin invincible xDU

I'm talking about the special encounter with him, it affects the gameplay or the outcome of the story in some way o.o?