AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 351 to 360 of 382
  1. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-12 23:15
    Archon_Wing
    Oh, it's the funny way of saying Serious Business here on the internet.

I'm sorry for being amused at all this e-drama on AS-Nano (and tvtropes???) and your wall. Perhaps one day your reputation will be restored with Signum's.

Though TBH, despite the fact that your former complaining did get a bit overboard sometimes, it does suck to have words placed in your mouth by others.

Best of luck.
  2. Akiyoshi
    2012-01-12 23:12
    Akiyoshi
    what? sorry i didn't catched what you posted. It's an abreviation of something o.o?
  3. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-12 23:06
    Archon_Wing
    Shit, srs bzness here.

/popcorn.
  4. Akiyoshi
    2012-01-11 23:32
    Akiyoshi
    I already thinked of 5 good ways in that Signum can get rid of Cinque, seriously, what a way to stick the Idiot Ball on to the poor Blazing General xDU
  5. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-11 17:34
    Archon_Wing
    Aye, well thanks for trying to keep calm. Besides gundam, this is like the angriest board on AS. I always feel like I have to activate Hater Mode Mk II to survive.

It reminds me of the aggression shown in Zeta Gundam as depicted here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckUbAykOt3M
  6. Akiyoshi
    2012-01-11 17:31
    Akiyoshi
    To be fair, i sticked to my promise of absolutely avoid commenting on Nanya's work on the FFT thread. If a trouble arised, this time i can't be blamed for it xDU.

Altough Nanya's update from yesterday almost got me to broke my vow, but somehow i was able to contain myself xD
  7. Archon_Wing
    2012-01-11 17:25
    Archon_Wing
    *Stares at the Nano FFT thread*

Geez, can't we all just get along? What happened this time that let to this much destruction?
  8. Akiyoshi
    2011-12-31 13:01
    Akiyoshi
    I saw it and can't resisted the temptation to use it just for kicks and giggles xD

fun indeed xD
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-12-31 03:50
    Archon_Wing
    XD I didn't expect people to actually use my despair meter. I should use it for more series.

However, to some people, it may not be a joke.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2011-12-29 05:08
    Akiyoshi
    I don't know if it's an attempt of "Author's Saving Throw" by Tsuzuki but at least i like the fact that Signum didn't ignored the incident and is actively trying to amend for her screw up on that fight. And know the bits on the G.O.D. game that sugguest she builded a close relationship with Tohma and Lily, all of that can be developed into very interesting stuff for Signum, just hope Tsuzuki really wants to do that and it's not just another bone he throws at Signum's fans xDU.