AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Cake-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Cake-kun and vel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Cake-kun
    2008-07-30 07:46
    Cake-kun
    Oh. That would be nice. :] Thanks!
  2. vel
    2008-07-30 06:38
    vel
    I'm glad to help you . Haruhi is determined to broadcast the second season, so that it's good time you finished watching it XD.

Sorry, I know only the raw version. If I find one with sub English, I inform you of the site on it.
  3. Cake-kun
    2008-07-29 08:11
    Cake-kun
    Oh. Finally, someone recommended me an anime. ;] Well, i'll do watch that after i finish the Haruhi Suzumiya. But, i dunno if that code geass were on the site where i download my movies. :] But thanks though, i appreciate it.
  4. vel
    2008-07-29 08:02
    vel
    Yea, it's not only important but difficult to choose anime or manga. I sometimes watch bad one too ^^;.
    I recommend Code Geass in current anime. If like antihero, you'd like it.
  5. Cake-kun
    2008-07-27 09:19
    Cake-kun
    Hahahah. I'm in my month of schooling right now, but i do still have the guts use internet and study later. XD Hahahah. :] Yeah, it's good to see and watch anime, but i don't know what will i see. I'm having a hard time choosing, cause it might turn out "i don't like it." So i choose carefully. And also, i ask my friends to recommend a good one. ;]
  6. vel
    2008-07-27 09:16
    vel
    That's too bad, I hope you can download next chapter as soon as possible XD.
    Are you in summer vacation? It's good time to see a lot of anime in this case.
  7. Cake-kun
    2008-07-27 07:53
    Cake-kun
    I watched it earlier, but i stopped it cause the downloads became slow, and i got pissed. Maybe i'll download again later. Well, your right. I'm enjoying watching it. ;] I also plan to finish it this month before it ends. Hahahah. Just sharing.
  8. vel
    2008-07-27 07:46
    vel
    Do you watch Haruhi in these days? It's so good that you must enjoy it XP.
  9. Cake-kun
    2008-07-26 08:22
    Cake-kun
    Yeah, all of them are worth watching. ;] So that's why, i love them.

Thank you for replying back. :]
  10. vel
    2008-07-26 08:13
    vel
    Hi, thanks for saying hello .

I watched your profile. I've watched or read HxH, Ouran Highschool, Lovecom and Mai Hime series. All of them are great ^^.