AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Worriors1

Notices

Conversation Between Worriors1 and Jeffry2009
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Worriors1
    2010-06-22 20:31
    Worriors1
    Ah, okay, I see. Huh, I never caught that. (Then again, I wasn't ever really into FullMetal Alchemist.)

Wow, that's alot of animes, haha~ I still haven't picked up any new shows. Do you have high hopes for those?
  2. Jeffry2009
    2010-06-22 11:08
    Jeffry2009
    Quote:
    Haha, kind of? It wasn't anything big. Although, I am glad people told me happy birthday, even though I had missed it entirely and never said 'thank-you.'
    Ah, yeah, it has. Sorry about that. After a while I stopped hitting up AS all together. What have you been up to, and how have you been?
    I've been obsessing with Fullmetal Alchemist because they are so many alumnis who previously voice acted from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 & Seeds.

Then I've been watching & looking forward for this year's anime like:-

- Mayoi Neko Overrun!
    - K-On!!
    - Break Blade : Broken Blade OVA
    - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn PART 2.
  3. Worriors1
    2010-06-21 14:00
    Worriors1
    Haha, kind of? It wasn't anything big. Although, I am glad people told me happy birthday, even though I had missed it entirely and never said 'thank-you.'
    Ah, yeah, it has. Sorry about that. After a while I stopped hitting up AS all together. What have you been up to, and how have you been?
  4. Jeffry2009
    2010-06-21 10:14
    Jeffry2009
    Hello, am I missed your belated birthday last month?!

It's been a long time since we've never met after Geass ends.
  5. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-12 10:59
    Jeffry2009
    Here, I bought some good stuff. This is an Alternate ending of Code Geass R2.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75163
  6. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-07 11:05
    Jeffry2009
    That's okay.

I was anxious to me obviously with all these 'images' around my head.
  7. Worriors1
    2009-04-06 21:41
    Worriors1
    XD I'm fine, how might you be?
    Ooh! Sorry. DX; I stopped watching Gundam 00 awhile ago, so I guess I'm not so useful in that department, am I? Heh.
    Hmmmm.. Yeah, dude, I got nothing. I apologise. Hey! Although I do have an idea, whenever a new anime comes out that you like we can start watching the series together?
    I feel sort of bad for ditching you on the Gundam boat, so, heh.
  8. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-06 21:36
    Jeffry2009
    Hi how r u? i used to get lonely sometimes because NOBODY is answered my questions about gundam 00!! I mean DAMN!! So many unanswered questions that I need to know. until i couldn't eat @ sleep even studying. I mean those 'images' in my head totally encrypts me all the time!
  9. Worriors1
    2009-03-13 07:16
    Worriors1
    Me neither. I mean talked about i'm gettin paranoid i mean dellusioned about some stories from gundam 00 & CG to me. You don't know what it is? Check wikipedia for more.

BTW:- http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?albumid=481

Ahh, yeah. Ugh, I'm almost glad I stopped watching Gundam 00. Not too long after the fifth, second season episode I was like "...And?" I guess there really isn't such an awesome show out that I find the need to seriously watch it like I did with Code Geass. Most fun I had watching an anime, thanks to this forum, that's for sure.

Lul, Wendy's? They serve awesome food... Ugh, have you ever wondered why the food never looks like it does in the picture?
    Personally, I think the picture is made out of plastic; they just mold it and take a picture of it.
    Totally possible. XD
  10. Jeffry2009
    2009-03-12 22:14
    Jeffry2009
    Totally fine, sorry for such a late reply, life gets in the way and I have a horrible memory most of the time, so... Heh.

Me neither. I mean talked about i'm gettin paranoid i mean dellusioned about some stories from gundam 00 & CG to me. You don't know what it is? Check wikipedia for more.

BTW:- http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?albumid=481