AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Worriors1

Notices

Conversation Between Worriors1 and Mr.Raw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mr.Raw
    2009-11-08 08:06
    Mr.Raw
    I saved it in here
  2. Worriors1
    2009-11-07 18:29
    Worriors1
    LOL, no thank you. I'm good-- I'd have to spend ages tinkering with it to get the hang of it, and I doubt my computer could run it so well, heh.
    Oh! Not at all. I just got so serious because it's a little unnerving to think of losing something over a mistake, so I'm sorry if I treated it like too serious business.
    Thank you, though, and I hope you're able to fix it according to your specifications, and if not, you like it reguardless, haha~
  3. Mr.Raw
    2009-11-06 02:13
    Mr.Raw
    Well..if you really want photoshop, I can show ya how you can have it for free
    Oh yeah, sorry for my insults ...you made that signature very be~autiful
  4. Worriors1
    2009-11-05 23:02
    Worriors1
    I'm just not good with file types, it's never much been my forte with that side of computing...

No, I made the signature myself using a clip from the last episode and a vector that was posted in the image thread. I just use different usernames for things if you're talking about how the photobucket account is different from my normal, signature username. I use GIMP and .PaintNET to make the signatures, and GIMP tends to make the file size larger than what it should, so I use .PaintNET to make it smaller and it normally hoses the quality up when I transfer it from .png to .jpeg.
    I'm not a thief, so don't worry. It's just the quality decreases when the file is changed. I've had bad run-ins with .jpeg before, so I make two files as a precaution to see if it's worth it to begin with.

.psd sounds familiar, but I keep thinking it's a photoshop file or something, and I only use free programs.
  5. Mr.Raw
    2009-11-05 08:37
    Mr.Raw
    HUH?...You don't know what a psd file is?...hmm..that made think about something..
    Did you even made the signature yourself? Or did you just took the signature and slapped some text on it? (with Paint)