AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > rose-wisteria

Notices

Conversation Between rose-wisteria and Deso
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Deso
    2009-01-04 13:46
    Deso
    My IQ is about in the 135-150 range.........thus me being smart enough to start a clan and being able to keep it running for little over 4 years now.......I'm trying t olearn old fashion alchemy but it's a slow process........and as far as drawing......I epic fail at that....it's really hard......
  2. rose-wisteria
    2009-01-04 03:55
    rose-wisteria
    I'm not really interested in joining anything right now but thanks for the offer anyways. That's cool to hear that you're already taking college classes at that age.
  3. Deso
    2009-01-04 01:42
    Deso
    I see..I write...I take colloege classes in chemisrty and math........even though I'm 14.....and I also own a clan that is so far reaching at least 20 countries.......actually....that reminds me....do you wanna join my clan?(in this clan we kill bad people(and just so you know....it's not n AS group))........
  4. rose-wisteria
    2009-01-04 01:37
    rose-wisteria
    I'm a writer. I watch and blog anime. I'm in college. That's probably all you need to know. :P
  5. Deso
    2009-01-04 01:30
    Deso
    Well.I can already tell you your life is better than mine..........lol I hate my family to death........YET AGAIN if you don't mind me asking.......tell me about yourself.....even though that wasn't really a question...-__-
  6. rose-wisteria
    2009-01-04 01:24
    rose-wisteria
    Perfect. Joking. My life's urm... that's a hard question. XD The safe answer will be- I don't hate it. How's yours?
  7. Deso
    2009-01-04 01:20
    Deso
    I'm alright.......just my usual problems..........I like Death Note....Code Geass.....FMA......Hack.......Bleach.......and Inuyasha........thanks for asking about how I am by the way.......so yet again if you don't mind me asking........what's your life like?
  8. rose-wisteria
    2009-01-04 01:16
    rose-wisteria
    Oh. I'm fine. Thank you. XD How are you? And which animes are you following now?
  9. Deso
    2009-01-04 00:52
    Deso
    hello fellow Death Note and Code Geass fan.......so if you don't mind me asking......how are you?