AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Last Sinner
    2014-03-15 18:32
    Last Sinner
    My net is terrible these days. I get so many d/cons that I can't risk losing that much. I played one ranked a few days ago that drove me nuts - a Caitlyn that just couldn't do damage until the 40 minute mark and decided to be walk into melee range of any teamfight, a Kayle that always walked out alone and got caught, a Yasuo who got cocky and decided to play alone after we started winning, a Wukong that would dive out of the range of everyone. I can't remember a win making me feel so sick....1 hour of utter stupidity from both sides.

Promise me you'll never play on Oceania.
  2. Soverence
    2014-03-15 16:06
    Soverence
    So I finally got done with my placements for this season, got put right back into Plat. 5 which I am glad about, would have liked to went higher but I would have screamed if they put me back into gold 1 again. I really don't see the issue with mid, it feels the same to me as it was last season for the most part, only difference is that vi and panth are coming out of the jungle instead of lee and elsie .

For me I guess my play list would look like:

Top - Shen
    Jungle - Amumu, Vi
    AD carry - Kog'Maw (He's still relevant, don't jungle me :'( )
    Support - Annie, Soraka, Janna
    Mid Lane - Annie, Malzahar, Xerath
  3. Last Sinner
    2014-03-02 12:19
    Last Sinner
    I've had to pick up Trundle and Sivir out of necessity. I'm sick of being forced into Caitlyn at AD carry since I will literally never be able to play Lucian - Sivir has been liberating with her changes. Trundle is the one champ I can play consistently in top. I'm getting really sick of support - lost count long ago of the number of games I've won bot lane but either top or mid fed someone to oblivion and renders our bot lane victory useless. Hell will freeze over before I play mid lane. I'm beginning to loathe them more than top laners now.

What I play these days...I guess it would be....

Top lane - Trundle
    Jungle - Nautilus, Vi, Sejuani
    AD carry - Sivir, Caitlyn
    Support - Lulu, Sona, Thresh, Nami, Morgana, Leona (I very rarely pick Leona - only if I'm certain I can win. And I will never play Annie)
    Mid lane - dodge.
  4. Soverence
    2014-02-14 21:00
    Soverence
    Well I mean top has always seemed like a boring back and forth trading scene to me, I have never liked playing there but I guess the isolation makes it seem like the 1 on 1 up there is a lot more important. I haven't minded the changes so much for mid, but I have never really been playing the top tier champs anyway so I really felt like nothing changed for me. ADC is hard, you need to have a support who knows what they are doing which can be a gamble if you don't bring one with you.
  5. Last Sinner
    2014-02-08 23:10
    Last Sinner
    It's made support more engaging but it has made me utterly loathe top and mid laners. I've also lost the zest to play AD carry since being an AD carry on Oceania is the least likely carry that can win for the team. So I just mainly do support of about seven different ones and three junglers.
  6. Soverence
    2014-02-08 15:59
    Soverence
    Hey, how have you been? How you liking the season 4 changes now that some time has passed to actually play and judge it?
  7. Last Sinner
    2014-01-01 13:23
    Last Sinner
    Thanks man. Hope you had a good one and a good new year's. Good luck in 2014 and in LoL.
  8. Soverence
    2013-12-24 23:10
    Soverence
    Hey! Just wanted to Wish you a Merry Christmas and hope that you have a great day with friends and family

Spoiler for Christmas Image:
  9. Soverence
    2013-03-05 22:21
    Soverence
    Thanks! We need to play together again sometime, I always want to invite you but I usually end up getting a full team xD
  10. Last Sinner
    2013-03-05 22:17
    Last Sinner
    Congrats on reaching platijum.