AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Kyero Fox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-08-31 20:51
    Last Sinner
    Are you on NA in League of Legends? If so, wanna add to friends? Flamewells is my user name. I could really use more people to team up with. Konakaga is the only person I've been able to team with regularly.
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-07-27 07:42
    Last Sinner
    Which list? My fave 5 or the one's I don't like using?

On Jayce - his weapon is cool, his voice is cool. His look is clumsy...if he looked something like Crispin Freeman or Jun Fukuyama, then I'd be convinced.

Tryn is a hero I don't mind. I'm had good experiences with him overall. But I rarely get to use him because top gets called so early in my matches at choice time.
  3. Kyero Fox
    2012-07-26 19:47
    Kyero Fox
    He's loads of fun for Adventure RPG fans.

also, all your characters on your list are pretty OP. Not Fed Try OP.. but OP...
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-07-26 19:36
    Last Sinner
    I admit Jayce is a lot more competent than I thought. Might try him some more before the rotation is over.
  5. Kyero Fox
    2012-07-26 18:07
    Kyero Fox
    Ah :P I agree with Jarvan, I stopped playin him for that reason. I main Ezreal,Shyvana and now Jayce.
  6. Last Sinner
    2012-07-26 14:10
    Last Sinner
    No, it's not luck...If you saw my match histories, I pull those kind of matches with Miss Fortune very regularly.

Garen has capable mechanics but I simply don't like his gameplay, plus he is too kitable - not to mention the weird insinuations between him and Lux. As for Jarvan, I've had way too many cases where his ulti caused as many problems as benefits if not more, while his other moves can be a ticket to launching yourself into a mess you really shouldn't have. I should point out I did unlock Jarvan but not Garen.

It's not like I'm driven to...It's simply how the games, scores and what suits my style pans out. Miss Fortune, Zyra, Riven, Lulu and Fiora work for me. I also suspect Akali does but still practising/learning. And seems like Diana may too. There is no ulterior motive - they're simply the heroes I do well with. There's plenty of female champs I don't do well with. Vayne, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Cassiopeia, amongst others. Jax, Xin Zhao and Ezreal are male characters I like but I simply don't have the success rate with them to justify me playing them regularly.
  7. Kyero Fox
    2012-07-26 12:04
    Kyero Fox
    Sounds like you just get lucky with Miss Fortune. I've had bad matches and great matches with characters but it doesn't drive me to play all female characters. @_@

Why not Garen or Jarvan?
  8. Last Sinner
    2012-07-26 10:21
    Last Sinner
    Mainly...it's not like I want to only play females. I do like Jax and Xin Zhao but I rarely get backup when playing them. And I tend to get my best scores and wins while cranking Miss Fortune. Case in point - stuck with team down 15 kills and pushed to nexus turrets at 30 mins. I dig in, play very conservative, live and grind my way to a full item set, Maw of Maltorius instead of Last Whisper due to 3 ap nukers on enemy team (Fizz, Zyra, Akali), not to mention the Xin Zhao who always went for me first. Gradually ground out a legendary streak, outsmarted them in team fights, eventually talked my team into pulling off a deathless ace and FINALLY pushed ftw at 57 mins. Junglers, AP and tanks can't do that. ADs can turn a game on the brink to a comeback win if they get the protection and belief of their team. We fell so behind due to them chasing Mundo or Akali over and over...allowing Fizz and Xin Zhao to get fed. But after they saw me fend off several attempts by them to down nexus turrets, they decided to listen. And funnily enough, when they fought in our base at turrets instead of the jungle, we won the team fights. DESPITE a stupid Lulu that went AD and a Vladmir that was really kamikaze. Once I outsmarted Xin Zhao and made sure him and FIzz got nuked, Akali and Zyra couldn't do their stuff for long enough and the tide turned. I also enjoy cranking AD because it's a role that I see way too many people screw up early and ruin the game.
  9. Kyero Fox
    2012-07-26 08:53
    Kyero Fox
    Ah so uou only play female laners?o
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-07-26 07:58
    Last Sinner
    Of course no Shyvana...I DON'T JUNGLE.