AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Sephi
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 44 of 44
  1. Sephi
    2009-03-03 04:15
    Sephi
    Don't worry about it m8, i'm just going to do whatever is available and where i can find a group for, and will see what drops. As for BM dps, half comes from my gorilla pet, and half of his dps comes from thunderstomp. I can probably increase my dps if i optimize the rotation, but will have to work in to that later.

Still wanna do some test with ferocity pet to boost my own dps, because ferocity pets have crit talent, so i will get more crit and higher dps, though the thunderstomp dps is so crazy, it's hard to go without it, it's especially usefull for volley/multi down group of mobs when gathering them.
  2. Last Sinner
    2009-03-02 18:30
    Last Sinner
    Survival revolves around Explosive Shot snd Serpent Sting. To be honest, I didn't find it to be a wasteful spec. Just about anything in there boosts Agility, Explosive Shot, Serpent Sting, as well as the Mana Regen you're currently lacking. Plus in PvP, Survival is godly. A Lock and Load proc with Explosive Shot allows you to kill several classes in 2 shots. The spec also offers several CC moves. Counterattack to get Melee out of your face, Wyvern Sting to get out of being jumped. Survival Hunters do amazingly well in the Arena now ebcause their Mana lasts longer and they have crazy Burst DPS. Get yourself 2 healers in a 3v3 team and you're damn hard to beat.

Hunter DPS is all about learning the rotations. You seem to have a fair idea of how to do one for BM. I feel more comfortable with Survival, mainly because Explosive Shot gave me the extra damage I was missing when I was BM. Could also be the pet I'm using. I've been using a Winterspring Owl since I hit 60.

Sorry about not sending the Item Guide yet. My mother walked in hitting the door, made me jump and accidentally click the Back button, losing an hour's work of info compiling. >< I'll get to it now.
  3. Sephi
    2009-03-02 16:30
    Sephi
    Thanks, i respecced around lvl 60 to BM. So far i haven't regretted it. When dual spec comes, i'll probably stay BM and Survival. I like BM a lot, though not to found of the survival build. It seems like i have to waste a lot of talents to get to some better talents.

My only problem atm is mana, running out of it quite fast, dps and my pet survivability has been quite good for quests, i managed to solo 85% of the group quests so far. Even if my pet dies, some kiting can help a long way.
  4. Last Sinner
    2009-03-02 06:12
    Last Sinner
    Grats on reaching 72, Sephi. You're moving along very nicely. Kudos to you for being able to roll with Beast Mastery. It's too complex for me to roll with on my Hunter alt, I can only get by on Survival.

Sending you a PM with a detailed run through of gear you can pick up on the way to 80 and what to aim for via Heroics and reps at 80.

Good to see you're enjoying yourself. ^^ Keep owning, mate.

As for anime...I just can't find the will to watch something else in rapid succession at the moment. Minami-ke was so damn good....! Maybe a bit too good, because it trumps nearly anything I've ever watched. Now I'm kind of ready for a letdown with whatever I watch next. ><