AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 494
  1. Last Sinner
    2016-06-21 21:36
    Last Sinner
    Yuri manga schedule for early 2017.

Kindred Spirits on the Roof

Kase-san and...

Secret of the Princess

Hana & Hina

And a visual novel with an interesting setting.

Love, Guitars and the Nashville Skyline
  2. Last Sinner
    2016-05-30 22:46
    Last Sinner
    Golden State prevail. On the bright side, Lebron gets the rematch, this time with Irving and Love available. Three days until the first stanza of that series takes place.

Really don't know how OKC threw this series away. Durant and Westbrook will never live this down.
  3. Last Sinner
    2016-05-30 13:25
    Last Sinner
    Keep your eye out for this sometime in the next year

And seriously...Golden State forced Game 7....Thompson was an utter beast from the perimeter in Game 6. Durant and Westbrook shot poorly and threw away the lead with very stupid turnovers late.

Had high hopes for a first time champion this season, but Golden State is finding a way despite wavering. OKC might have one more surge - this series has had more turns than a labyrinth. Guess we'll know within 12 hours as to who faces Cleveland.
  4. Last Sinner
    2016-05-28 00:01
    Last Sinner
    As expected, Cleveland took care of business in Game 6. Toronto needed more contribution outside of Lowry and Derozen. After Biyombo copped that flagrant, he just didn't seem like his normal self. While on the flipside, Love actually showed up for a game in Toronto along with the perimeter shooters. Toronto won those two games by getting a truckload of long shots to fall - didn't happen this time. But hey, only team to take any games off Cleveland in the playoffs and top 4 for the year? That's progress. Toronto needs a power forward to command the paint, from what I see.

I'm figuring it will be Oklahoma getting through from the West, but nothing is certain.

One reason I'm really into Seinarukana is the balance/mix of the characters. Nozomu, the male lead, is powerful. But he is never the most powerful. There are some fights only he can win but there are certainly some he can't. There is no character that can beat everything. Strategy and teamwork are required. And it has the kind of moe perks that I'm into. Ones that are able to combine with some darker moments.
  5. Triple_R
    2016-05-27 19:56
    Triple_R
    I've been pretty good. Busy with my new job, but it's not too hard. My weather situation is also the opposite of yours - I'm very relieved to finally see the snow go away, and to have nice sunny weather most days. Spring 2015 anime season has also been good for me - there's about 5 shows I really like, and a few others that are interesting anyway. One of the shows I really like is Kabaneri, and it's solidly in my Top 3 for the season and might end up being my favorite. It's cool we're both liking that show a lot.

Sorry to hear about how the weather is negatively effecting your internet. Hopefully your Labour party wins the election so they can bring your country's internet services up to date! And for other reasons as well based on previous discussions we've had.

My favorite basketball team is the Toronto Raptors, for a few reasons - Canada's only NBA team, I love their jersey and logo, I like how they promote themselves, and my sister's boyfriend is a huge Raptors fan. It's great seeing Toronto make it to the Final Four and put up a good challenge against Lebron's team. Anything beyond this is just gravy for me, though I hope they win the NBA Championship either this year or in the near future.

I'll look more into Seinarukana once work slows down for me.

Don't worry about your comments on SAO - If I can handle your take on Madoka Magica, I can certainly handle you having major issues with SAO. I very much value your honesty and candid opinions, especially on anime. That being said, I might make a RRRound Table post in the future about "escapist entertainment" and whether or not it's all that bad. If so, I'll be honest - your post on SAO will have inspired it.

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!
  6. Last Sinner
    2016-05-27 13:29
    Last Sinner
    What have you been up to yourself?
  7. Last Sinner
    2016-05-27 07:35
    Last Sinner
    Winter is effectively here, so physically I haven't been great.

Weather is also screwing with my internet connection big time so I'm restricted in what I can do.

Anime-wise, Kabaneri is effectively the only series I'm following with any real zest.

Election-wise, things are getting bloody and it's still over a month out. The Liberals have been so brazen as to say that Australia doesn't need better internet and that we should be staying on copper while anyone that does get an upgrade should be grateful. Funnily enough, federal police raids on the telco responsible for it all showed the Liberals have had a double-cost blowout for the network and that Labor's original to the premises plan was cheaper and the proper plan, while Liberals going to the node will require even more upgrades in the future.

Seinarukana is out and I've been playing through that. Now actually knowing what happened in each arc and why has made me revere the game even more. I still recommend it to you and other people I mentioned it to. Moreso now.

Been tracking the NBA conference finals. Seems 'We The North' aka Toronto have somewhat hung in there with Cleveland. Game 6 in both series upcoming. I will be laughing if Golden State fall to Oklahoma City considering they had a 73 win season. But OKC have the home court in Game 6, so they really should seal the deal tomorrow. While Toronto are on their turf for that game and could level it, but I daresay Lebron and co. are really riled after throwing away Game 4. Regardless of how things turn out, Toronto have certainly made these playoffs far more enticing in the leadup to the Finals.
  8. Triple_R
    2016-05-26 20:23
    Triple_R
    How have you been doing lately? I've been pretty busy with work recently, but am having a bit of a break right now.
  9. Last Sinner
    2016-05-05 06:18
    Last Sinner
    Shorten said he would build a full fibre network across Australia if Labor wins the election. Even though parliament sessions haven't ended yet for the election campaign (ours tend to go for only a month due to population size), they're gaining steam.

Sorry I haven't said much about anime this season, but I haven't felt much of a buzz about it compared to last season.
  10. Last Sinner
    2016-04-19 03:57
    Last Sinner
    And...what do you know...an election is announced today for July 2. I knew it.

The commission into the construction sector being blocked in the Senate today along with Labor (in opposition) proposing a popular commission into the banking sector was the trigger. For 74 days, things are going to get pretty bloody over here.