AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 373
  1. Triple_R
    2014-10-23 19:01
    Triple_R
    The shooting in Ottawa was pretty startling, tragic, and disappointing. But Canadians, by and large, are a strong and hardy people (we have to be, to get through our Winters ), so I'm confident we'll pull through again. I guess we'll have to start getting tighter security around certain locations and cities in Canada. Anyway, thanks for the words of support, it's definitely appreciated.

As for what you linked to, it looks great! Thanks for sharing. Now I have a lot of anime to watch today (Shirabako, Yuki Yana, and Psycho-Pass Season 2 episodes all come out today).
  2. Last Sinner
  3. Last Sinner
    2014-10-23 03:20
    Last Sinner
    Condolences for the attack that went down in Ottawa today. Hope the spirit and goodwill of Canada perseveres.
  4. Last Sinner
    2014-10-19 11:00
    Last Sinner
    Find it rather ironic people in that Mary Sue/Gary Stu thread only want to argue about Mahouka with the odd mention of SAO. I find it hard to believe that people aren't discussing Attack on Titan as being the most blatant example of that character type being successful via Levi and Mikasa.
  5. Last Sinner
  6. Triple_R
    2014-10-10 21:24
    Triple_R
    Some good in-jokes in the image. Hanayo's love or riceballs, popular pairings, Kotori=bird joke... good stuff! Thanks for sharing.
  7. Last Sinner
    2014-10-10 21:14
    Last Sinner
    So my Hong Kong friend keeps linking me Love Live fanart.

I never have any idea what's going on in it. But I guess you might understand what's going on in this one.
  8. Last Sinner
    2014-09-24 05:39
    Last Sinner
    So I came across something today. Involving two things crossed together in one wacky scenario. I do dig Phoenix Wright, but never the other thing it got crossed with - still don't despite this. Yet....this combination is just genius...
  9. Last Sinner
    2014-09-14 08:21
    Last Sinner
    It's fine, I have been too as I said in a recent PM. As for the reasons, as said in that PM, for now I'd prefer yourself and AW to keep it to yourselves.

There's also world championships for League of Legends and Hearthstone upcoming, so my mind and time has been way more on them than on anime lately. Also played a lot of Recettear lately. From the things I've seen, July has been a mega letdown. At least there's Fate/Stay Night in October to look forward to.
  10. Triple_R
    2014-09-14 06:32
    Triple_R
    Just so you know, I've been a bit busier in RL lately. Work mostly. So that's why I haven't replied to you much lately. Have just enough free time to follow my two main fandoms (anime and pro hockey) and comment a little bit on anime here.