AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 281 to 290 of 421
  1. Triple_R
    2012-01-18 16:36
    Triple_R
    Right now, Another is my favorite new Winter 2012 anime, but Chihayafuru is my favorite currently airing show.

Another is a rare case of anime doing Horror/Mystery almost to perfection, imo. Like Reckoner, I think you'd find it just Ok, but it might be worth your time.

I'm also really liking Rinne no Lagrange and Moretsu Pirates. Both of these shows have a bit of a space sci-fi throwback to them which you may well appreciate. I think they have pretty well-rounded female leads so far, after watching two episodes of each. It's possible that there might be something in them that'll rub you the wrong way, but I think they're worth a try. If you do watch Lagrange, prepare yourself for some silly fanservice in the first episode, but I didn't notice much in the 2nd. With Pirates, prepare yourself for a slow-burning plot, even I found that a bit too slow.

I'm also liking Aquarion EVOL, but I have my doubts you would. It is pretty cheesy/silly, lol.

With Nisemonogatari, I liked the first episode, and was pretty displeased with the second. If you watch it, prepare for really random conversations and plot movement (if you can even call it a plot so far, lol).

There's some other shows this season I've found Ok, but they haven't really grabbed me to the point yet where I can say much about them either way.
  2. Last Sinner
    2012-01-17 09:54
    Last Sinner
    So what's doing it most for you from the current season?
  3. Last Sinner
    2012-01-08 11:39
    Last Sinner
    I'm going to have an amusing time avoiding a certain SHAFT show this year, heh. I seriously hope I don't get asked much about it.
  4. Last Sinner
    2012-01-03 09:53
    Last Sinner
    You may be amused by the PM I'm sending you.
  5. Last Sinner
    2012-01-03 03:10
    Last Sinner
  6. Triple_R
    2011-12-31 14:06
    Triple_R
    Your rhyming ability is quite impressive. Bravo, good sir!

That was very well-wrote; steamy but also classy due to how powerfully poetic it all was.
  7. Last Sinner
    2011-12-31 13:14
    Last Sinner
    You and me both. It's actually my fave manga. I just liked the way Mariko and Akiko gradually matured as people before they finally acknowledged their hormones and did things in a responsible, smooth way. Another romantic one that just finished was Rinko Days. I'd like to see that animated because Seo Kouji took what was a very gamers only arc within the Love Plus game and managed to turn the Rinko arc into something that was plausible and quite touching. Probably the most satisfcation I've ever had from a straight couple.

Did that yuri poem I put on Archon_Wing's wall shock you more than it did him? He's also curious as to how you feel, heh.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-12-31 12:50
    Triple_R
    Love your new sig. The Girlfriends manga was really charming, and appealed a lot to the big yuri fan in me. I'd love to see an anime version of it some day.
  9. Last Sinner
    2011-12-29 13:23
    Last Sinner
    I just finished writing a long poem in reply to something Archon_Wing sent me for Christmas. Since you're a romantic and also a yuri fan, I think you may like it, so go check his wall for it if you're interested. It's absurd but intentionally so. I think it's fun and hot.
  10. Last Sinner
    2011-12-24 12:41
    Last Sinner
    Actually, a Type-Moon Christmas sounds fun.

While a Sena Christmas is pretty delish. Sena Claus indeed.