AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The_Three_Kings

Conversation Between The_Three_Kings and Rainbowman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Rainbowman
    2008-09-08 11:59
    Rainbowman
    Say, what happened to the picture of Nami crying that was posted in my group?
  2. Rainbowman
    2008-08-17 20:25
    Rainbowman
    So have you thought over what I explained the last time? Again I was only angry at the Thriller Bark characters and not at you. And incedently, which of the Bellamy pirate members insulted Nami?
  3. The_Three_Kings
    2008-08-15 11:08
    The_Three_Kings
    Happy birthday! =)
  4. Rainbowman
    2008-08-14 02:08
    Rainbowman
    Well until I see the Jaya arc in the One Piece FUNimation dub, I still don't think that would count as suffering. If there was a particular time that Nami would suffer I would know as I would feel angry inside.
  5. The_Three_Kings
    2008-08-14 00:08
    The_Three_Kings
    I think Nami thought i was a pretty big deal that people were making fun of her.....
  6. Rainbowman
    2008-08-13 11:47
    Rainbowman
    Somehow I fail to see how calling Nami crazy and a mad woman for believing in Sky Island would make her suffer. I'd say this action is due to the fact that the Bellamy pirates are jerks who choose not to believe in fairy tales. (oh boy) And as to your Zoro and Nami factor, I mean no disrespect but personally I'd go for Zoro and Tashigi. Sure they're enemies to each other now but that's because there's so little info on Tashigi that more is required.
  7. Rainbowman
    2008-08-11 23:01
    Rainbowman
    I don't know how the Bellamy Pirates had to make Nami suffer but I have quite a list of people that made Nami suffer. You can veiw it in the One Piece group so you'd understand.
  8. The_Three_Kings
    2008-08-11 22:47
    The_Three_Kings
    O when you said:

Arlong Arc
    Movie 6
    Thriller Bark

I thought that meant all the times Nami had to suffer. The only other time i would mention about her suffering was when the Bellamy Pirates attacked Luffy and Zoro...I dont think she suffered too much throughout the series though.
  9. Rainbowman
    2008-08-11 15:51
    Rainbowman
    Say, what did you mean when you said "As to the sufferage of Nami, I think u pretty much named them all" as an answer? I'm pretty sure there are more I can think of if anyone else hadn't already.
  10. Rainbowman
    2008-08-10 18:15
    Rainbowman
    Say Three Kings, Osaka chan9 wants to know what groups do in Animesuki. Care to tell her about that?