AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > - HEROiNEx

Notices

Conversation Between - HEROiNEx and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Amirali
    2008-12-31 11:26
    Amirali
    A belated merry christmas to you too, heroine.
  2. - HEROiNEx
    2008-12-28 11:06
    - HEROiNEx
    >W< Merry late Kurismassu ~ <3
  3. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 11:26
    - HEROiNEx
    England! >W<
    My mommy grew up there, I would really like to go. n__n;
    And I'm like.. super obsessed with the Queen of England known as Anne Boleyn (Queen Elizabeth's mother) >__> Makes me want to go there more. I blame the book I read called the Other Bolelyn girl. It was also a movie. >x>; Movie version was terrible.
  4. Amirali
    2008-10-22 11:23
    Amirali
    Of the English speaking countries, Canada and England have the best weather. Once I complete university, then it's grad school applications for me.
  5. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 11:21
    - HEROiNEx
    One day. When Mahou Shoujo becomes reality. xDDD I will wish you here and you will see it.
    Lord knows that's not going to happen, but ~ >X> Airplanes are mans bestfriend? xDD
  6. Amirali
    2008-10-22 11:20
    Amirali
    Perhaps one day I too will be fortunate enough to see a true Canadian winter .
  7. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 11:15
    - HEROiNEx
    Aww. rofl.
    Yeah, we do get to do that stuff, actually.
    nwn Anime shows the perfect picture of winter honestly.
    >w< I like being snowed in with my family cause we just sit around and watch movies together. <3
    I wish you all the same. nwn <33 >w< I love Winter... if only for the spirit. xD
  8. Amirali
    2008-10-22 11:13
    Amirali
    I love sleep. And forgive me for saying this, but snow in October sounds awesome! Do you really get to make snowmen? And throw snowballs? Or stuff snow down the cute classmate's shirt? Or go sledding, or catch snowflakes on your tongue? Or cuddle up with your loved one before a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate?
    What I've seen of winter is restricted to anime, but it's dreamy. I wish you a merry winter, a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .
  9. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 10:00
    - HEROiNEx
    It goes okay. Extremely cold at the moment. D: its minus one. ; www; and its snowing in October and I'm unhappy.

Wah~ College. >w< I hope things are going good for you then ~ And don't worry about MSN. xDD I've been mostly sleeping my days away anyways ~ School makes me sleepy.
  10. Amirali
    2008-10-22 09:58
    Amirali
    Hey, hey, hey. It's been a long time, super-heroine. How goes it? I've been a bit tied up with college, so haven't been on MSN lately.