AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > - HEROiNEx

Notices

Conversation Between - HEROiNEx and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 50
  1. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 09:51
    - HEROiNEx
    Amirie-kunn.
    nwn; ohayouu. -waveswaves-
  2. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-14 23:01
    - HEROiNEx
    Still on one?
    I have no idea.
    xDDD I died quuuite a few times
    and then I was like, "ajfejfsbf. D; WHATEV."
    xDD so I'll start up again in a little while.
  3. Amirali
    2008-08-14 22:52
    Amirali
    Hi there. I'm glad to hear you like the battle system. While it's probably a bit random for my taste, it is exciting, fast-paced action. And if nothing else, the story is great. Which chapter have you reached?
  4. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-14 20:17
    - HEROiNEx
    Hey mister, Amirie-kun!
    : D I got your game. nwn
    FFVII: Crisis Core
    Its quite lovely. I actually do enjoy the battle system.
    I thought maybe I wouldn't. Hehe.
  5. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-13 08:54
    - HEROiNEx
    I thought it had great potential as well.
    But she ruined it. xDDD
    and I personally don't want to read her next project
    >x>;;
    Inuyasha had some good music though! Gotta admit that one. rofl
  6. Amirali
    2008-08-13 08:53
    Amirali
    I still feel sad about Inuyasha though, because almost all the characters were entertaining, and I adored Sesshomaru, the cool elder-demon brother I never had. Such wasted potential with the dead plot .
  7. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-13 08:45
    - HEROiNEx
    Exactly. xD
    Hence why I say it was a bad ending
    It would've been fine if she ended it when everyone thought it was going to end!
    I remember in the anime they only had like.. 3 shards left to find
    Could've been a weeks worth of episodes and done.
    But no. rofl.

I did the same thing. I was like, "..Is Inuyasha over yet?"
    Picked it up and then I was like, "...Oh. Pft. Whatever." 'cause I knew everything that was going on after I stopped reading like 2 years ago! I automatically closed it, disgusted with it. -shakes head- So glad Bleach isn't that way. xD

The reason I personally didn't like the ending... was because she wasn't meant to be there in the first place. D: She was ripping the fabric of time, and the modern world would obviously be different after everything she just did. Thats why /I/ didn't like it. I was glad when she was stuck in the real world for a year, I was happy... until she came back and did it all again. .__. I was like, "HONESTLY! What was even the POINT then?" xD
  8. Amirali
    2008-08-13 08:41
    Amirali
    I personally thought the ending was okay..........only a couple hundred chapters too late. I stopped watching Inuyasha halfway through anime. Picked up the last 10 chapters recently , and I could follow as if there was no gap at all. Never a good sign.

I usually enjoy cliche, "safe" stories, if they're well-executed and don't overstay their welcome. Inuyasha doesn't meet that bar.
  9. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-13 08:33
    - HEROiNEx
    for a lot of people
    ( including myself )
    it was generally cliche. It was actually... really... predictable.
    She dragged the series on and on and on and on and on
    and gave it the WORST possible ending she could've given to it!
    No one in the manga got character development except for Sesshomaru and the Manga wasn't even ABOUT him! It was just... really disappointing. And sad to see that she wrote almost a 600 chaptered manga ONLY to have it end so... predictably. D:
    I, for one, was disappointed. Shippers of course were not, but... even the SHIPPERS were tired of it. .___. 'cause it was just so long and it didn't really need to go on for that long if she was just going to end it that way.
  10. Amirali
    2008-08-13 08:29
    Amirali
    I read you say the Inuyasha endings pissed a lot of people off. I know the anime ending was horrible, but why was the manga ending bad? Not arguing, just genuinely curious. As a casual fan, I don't know the ins and outs of the series .