AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > - HEROiNEx

Notices

Conversation Between - HEROiNEx and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 50
  1. Amirali
    2008-08-11 18:14
    Amirali
    I've only played FF7 - FF9. I loved FF7 for making a hero who was vulnerable and conflicted.........but still admirable. And Cait Sith is one of my all time fave side characters (ok, I'm weird). FF8 was a step up from FF7, but RinoaxSquall? They had some serious issues.
  2. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-11 18:10
    - HEROiNEx
    Bahh. D:
    That'll take some getting used too, quite a bit, sadly.
    Lately I've just been replaying FF10 and FF12. >x>
    Didn't like FF12 that much, but.. the battle system was superb in my opinion.
  3. Amirali
    2008-08-11 18:08
    Amirali
    Haven't played it yet, although of course I spoiled myself thoroughly by watching all the cutscenes on you-tube. From the around 30-40 reviews I've read, it has an excellent story and great characters, but the gameplay is pretty weird. You level up via slot machine (seriously), you can't control summons........it's all luck rather than a proper RPG now.
  4. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-11 18:05
    - HEROiNEx
    I haven't actually.
    I JUST got a PSP for my birthday
    A God of War PSP, so that's all I've been playing
    I plan on going out there and buying CC soon though
    Have you played it yet? I heard it was pretty good. nwn
  5. Amirali
    2008-08-11 18:00
    Amirali
    Speaking of FF7, have you played the new Crisis Core game? And if so, what did you think of it?
  6. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-10 20:32
    - HEROiNEx
    I looove having FF7 debates. xD
    I know FF7 like the back of my hand
    I like Zerith more than I do Clerith
    I can pretty much throw all the proof for Clerith in the garbage when people tell me she feels stronger. >x> Especially when they use a maiden who traveled the planet as proof. No offense if you like that story. xD I like it as well, its just not written by SE, nor is it canon so I dont count it.

EDIT; btwdubs; ignore my lame humor atm. I have a massive fever and pink eye and my throat is like..ewjfbjwfbwjsm and my medicine kinda makes me crazy. ; DDD ignore my awkwardness for now, if you will ~ nwn
  7. Amirali
    2008-08-10 20:29
    Amirali
    Oh, you were into the FF7 shipping debates too? If I had to choose, ZackxAerith rocks my boat. ZackxCloud is pretty cool also, but more in the "friends who inspire each other" sorta way.
  8. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-10 20:04
    - HEROiNEx
    IchiHime shippers feel the same way at times. Things can get out of hand occasionally. But don't worry, I at least wouldn't want to kill you or any other shipper.

Thats just ittt, I like adore IchiHime too, just IchiRuki overrides it.
    rofl. People generally tend to forget that my debates put out hope for both relationships.
    ; www; its so mean to deprive poor Orihime of her feelings just because Rukia is there.

Its like another Aerith vs. Tifa, and many people tend to forget the two were best friends. Makes me want to stick up for the fact that MAYBE, the Hero doesn't want anyone out of the two Heroines. People go too far sometimes. >w< Gotta stick up for the guy who just wants to save the world and have sex later. xDDD -shot-
    Why did I say that again?
  9. - HEROiNEx
    2008-08-09 09:24
    - HEROiNEx
    Oh. Aha!
    No problem
    rofl. I think people try too hard to look for whats not there..
    owo; Just my opinion though. xD
  10. Amirali
    2008-08-09 08:37
    Amirali
    Thank you for saying what I've always believed about Ichigo and his focus on saving friends.