AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > - HEROiNEx

Notices

Conversation Between - HEROiNEx and Kakashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. - HEROiNEx
    2008-12-28 11:05
    - HEROiNEx
    Merry.. late Christmas. >w< I haven't been on here very often~
    Hope ya had a good one~su.
  2. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-27 16:20
    - HEROiNEx
    nwn~ Mhm
    That is true, I agree~ -nodnod-

>w< Wah~ But sewing is so fun~ I normally just make cute things like dresses and bows and decorate a whole bunch of plain purses, mirrors, phones, ect. ~ >W< And I make plushies for fun. My bestfriend and I are making eachother bear backpacks for Christmas. nwn~ She just started sewing so, I'm taking on fun projects with her until she gets to a higher level, but she's already good at it already.
  3. Kakashi
    2008-10-27 13:46
    Kakashi
    I think there's a fair bit to debate about her. I find that unlike most of the other main characters, who are more or less transparent, it's difficult to understand Orihime's thought process. Partly due to her own confused mental state but also because she has depth. People might disagree, but if we don't see any other character being talked about as much, that's all I can assume. She's not straight foward. Probably the centre of so much controversy because she's an anomaly in the sense she's been the only character so far to breach the friendship border, a clearly expressed theme throughout Bleach. At least in her head. Will she fall back in place or push foward? That's the tipping point which I find so interesting.

So you're a good seamstress? I remember trying to sew back in high school for textiles class. I cut my hands up in the process and it's put me off ever since.
  4. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-26 13:17
    - HEROiNEx
    Hehe~
    >W< Orihimes definitely not what her haters make her out to be.
    Annoying, sometimes. Bitchy, no. Manipulative, no. Evil, no. xD
    And she really can spark up a debate! Which is kind of funny because... .__.; I mean, there's really not much about her to really debate about. I should start a Rukia debate. But I dont think that'd go over too well, she has too many lovers (I'm included). It'd be interesting in the least though.

kakashi should be voted that! >W< I'd be so happy.
    I've been making plushies from animes, because I'm too lazy to go out and buy them and I'm a fairly good seamstress. So, my next projects include.. Kero from CCS, Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth/Tsubasa chronicles anddd -insert drum roll- KAKASHI. : D And my 22 year old brother is going to make fun of me so bad. uwu; But thats okay! I'll live. xD
  5. Kakashi
    2008-10-25 11:25
    Kakashi
    I feel the same, which is why it's a struggle for me to fathom how people can possibly perceive her as a manipulative shrew and all that. Annoying, fair enough. Evil, no. She can sure spark up a debate though.

Kakashi should be voted best ninja of all time. I hope to live up to his legend.
  6. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 10:36
    - HEROiNEx
    : D Oh yes, your tactic works very well. On me anyways. XD
    && Orihime is a character that I've actually been like, "...aww. I've been through that." like whole-heartedly. I guess its why I appreciate her character so much, because she's genuine and truthful and sweet and kind and caring. She's such a sweet-heart and I think that everyone can become a little annoying at times, but that's natural. I guess, I just really find truth and prestige within her, and that's why I truly love her as a character.

Anddd ~ Kakashi is my favorite ninja of all time. xD He makes me happy inside, and I guess that could possibly count for you too. Since your alias does just so happen to be "Kakashi".
  7. Kakashi
    2008-10-22 10:28
    Kakashi
    Haha. Well they say honesty touches the heart. Looks like my tactic finally worked! I like your posts too. I pretty much appreciate and value any girl that looks kindly upon Orihime, since it seems to be a rare thing nowadays.

Yeah Kakashi rocks!
  8. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 10:20
    - HEROiNEx
    To be honest.. you're just really honest. xD
    And I like honest people and I find them the most interesting.
    nwn; Thats all ~ AND you like Kakashi. >x>;
    Thats 100000000000000000000+ brownie points. xD
  9. Kakashi
    2008-10-22 10:18
    Kakashi
    Why so?
  10. - HEROiNEx
    2008-10-22 10:15
    - HEROiNEx
    You amuse me. xDD
    Just thought you should know.