AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urei

Conversation Between Urei and Crimrui
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 153
  1. Urei
    2009-02-04 15:19
    Urei
    Well, I don't really know. I thought about playing an mmorpg called Priston Tale 2 once it goes open beta. I've pretty much played every worthy ps2 game out there. I'm planning to buy ps3 sometime in the future, once I'll get a better tv ^^'

I don't really know if there are any new ps2 games though. I've waited for Ar Tonelico 2 and deemed it as the last game for this console. As for anime, well, regios kind of poked my interest with this one female character. Maria Holic is nice too. I'm not a fan of Haruchi or FMA so I'll pass on those.

What are you looking out for? Anything interesting?
  2. Crimrui
    2009-02-04 14:38
    Crimrui
    Hahaha, thats what I though exactly. Luca really annoyed me and tough and hard to get girls like Cloche simply attracts me. I guess you could say that she really reminds me of Sheryl. Her Cosmosphere is the most interesting one if I may add. =)

So what are you going to get next? From games I mean. And what new anime are you looking forward to?
  3. Urei
    2009-02-04 14:30
    Urei
    Need to ask? Cloche all the way

This game reminds me of Frontier. Luca being annoying Ranka and Cloche - Sheryl. Eh, I have a soft spot for women with drive
  4. Crimrui
    2009-02-04 14:09
    Crimrui
    Hey, you're only thinking of yourself and that's not fair. There are some Xbox360 users you know =) But yeah, another game would be cool and I'm not really interested in graphics so they can make more for ps2 if you ask me.

Yeah I got the game too and it's fun. I'm at somewhere stuck in 3d phase. So, for what girl have you gone for? I picked Cloche.
  5. Urei
    2009-02-04 12:37
    Urei
    For 5 days I've played it constantly going up to 80 hours of gameplay. This is the first game I've finished in a long time. It's very rare for me to finish a game. Can't remember when I managed to do that last time. Even if a game is good and it interests me I'll get bored after 15-20 hours or so. This is my recomendation. I going for a second playthrough soon.

Can't wait for the third part. It's somewhat confirmed. Hope it'll be for PS3.
  6. Crimrui
    2009-02-04 12:23
    Crimrui
    So, did you grabbed Ar Tonelico 2? If you did, what do you think of it?
  7. Urei
    2009-01-21 14:16
    Urei
    Well, not that lighthearted, though I grew to really like the atmosphere and characters in Gunparade March. It's a story about a soldiers life. Really good series though as Vandread, too short ;/
  8. Crimrui
    2009-01-21 13:19
    Crimrui
    It doesn't have to be mecha, just that whole lighthearted atmosphere and neat characters that Vandread had is what I was looking for. If that one you mentioned has that then I should check it out. Thanks,
  9. Urei
    2009-01-21 01:06
    Urei
    Well, there is only one Vandread unfortunately. If you'd like to watch a good romance with a fair share of mecha with a great ending though a bit less comic then I'd advise you watch Gunparade March. It's similar in some places and the romance is a important part of the series
  10. Crimrui
    2009-01-20 18:48
    Crimrui
    It's kinda sad not to see the same crew again. I kinda wished they made it 200 episode series because even if nothing happens in the episode it's fun to see the characters and their conversations. Any other anime similar to this?