AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Knight of L-sama

Notices

Conversation Between Knight of L-sama and Vivio Testarossa
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 26
  1. Knight of L-sama
    2008-10-08 22:39
    Knight of L-sama
    There was originally supposed to be no rhyme or reason or continuity of Quack!Fate, if you recall, so... yes, the finer details of typical expectations still need to be ironed out. ^^;; But if Fate isn't allowed out of the fortress, how would the camera find Hayate again? Hm? :3 Wait and see~
  2. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-10-08 22:07
    Vivio Testarossa
    Something I noticed on "devil" Nanoha... I have read all the chapters up to 6, but I noticed that Hayate hasn't appeared since #2... In chapter 1, she was put forth as a "greatest" rival, gets KOed in 2, then never appears (or is mentioned) since, which seems a little bit unbelievable (also considering they are devils)... Maybe Hayate needs some revenge? Or maybe Nanoha needs a new "play toy" (Nanoha takes Hayate "hostage")?

Vita as Nanoha's second in command? Quite different from A's where she was completely dedicated to mistress Hayate.
  3. Knight of L-sama
    2008-09-25 07:48
    Knight of L-sama
    You're so intuitive. :3 Yes, Bardiche=broach used as a pick
  4. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-09-24 23:49
    Vivio Testarossa
    Excert from Artist!Fate, Chapter 3

"She was more than a little confused when she found a gleaming yellow triangle... "

Let me guess, the "yellow triangle" is "Bardiche" in sealed form, right?
  5. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-09-15 18:21
    Vivio Testarossa
    I guess that makes sense then. Thanks for explaining that.
  6. Knight of L-sama
    2008-09-15 18:11
    Knight of L-sama
    The higher-ups says only 2 above AAA, which really means anyone of S rank because S is the next one up from AAA (if memory serves correctly)
    So really, "above AAA" and "S+" refer to the same status. ^^;; If that makes sense...
  7. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-09-15 17:09
    Vivio Testarossa
    Something I noticed about SC2, in chapter 1 the "board" says Hayate may only bring two members AA+, but Hayate then says later in the same chapter to Vita that she can only bring 2 S+ members?
  8. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-09-14 19:31
    Vivio Testarossa
    Wolkies? That's a good one... quite funny indeed...
  9. Knight of L-sama
    2008-09-09 17:08
    Knight of L-sama
    With the way SC2 is going now... it's very much independent. If you skip to the very last chapter of SC1 (which has far less spoilers than the chapter before that) to the omake epilogue, that will tell you pretty much all the things that SC2 is based from. And even if it's based off that, it doesn't necessarily have a large pull on the overall storyline.

... if that makes sense.
  10. Vivio Testarossa
    2008-09-09 15:12
    Vivio Testarossa
    Hey Knight of L-sama, I never finished reading "Shard Card 1"... can the plot of "Shard Card 2" be understood without finishing the previous one? What I mean by that is that are there plots dependent or independent?