AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mapo

Notices

Conversation Between mapo and Urei
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Urei
    2008-12-23 19:33
    Urei
    Merry Christmas. Drop by and leave a message sometime. Love to converse some more
  2. Urei
    2008-09-16 01:55
    Urei
    I'm someone you can call a multi-national person. I move around a lot unfortunately. Right now I occupy Switzerland, though I'll be moving out in one month
  3. mapo
    2008-09-15 17:35
    mapo
    According to your presentation, you live in central europe but where do you come from exactly ?
  4. Urei
    2008-09-15 12:44
    Urei
    Well, I believe you. I live near the capital as well. It's not a very relaxing place, that you can tell. Noise, cars and running people. Still, every capital in the world has it's own merits. Can't say I don't like it
  5. mapo
    2008-09-15 11:42
    mapo
    Paris, such a nice place ???

Well, if you lived since your birthdate in this town, you would have another point of view, trust me ! pigeon and dogs feces everywhere, rude people (you haven't known real rudeness until you've met french waiters), total impossibility to park your car, cost of living which is everything but cheap....

But I have to acknowledge that Paris can be a lovely town... without its inhabitants. As you can see, some of us are pretty lucid about it (my husband has a sticker on his car which says : "I love rien, I'm Parisien ") ^^
  6. Urei
    2008-09-14 04:32
    Urei
    Nice choice of series you have. Paris, such a nice city too