AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Arabesque
    2016-06-15 19:48
    Arabesque
    It's alright, since I get to visit different places, though I'm worried the UK will be ripping itself apart while my stuff is in storage there haha

*crying*

I read more manga than watch anime, partly because region locking is a problem and also I'm a fast reader so that's more convenient for me. But Audiobooks are even easier to consume while on the go, so I've been burning through my Audiobooks a lot nowadays.
  2. Flower
    2016-06-15 17:28
    Flower
    Hey ... travelling after graduating is plenty fine in my book!

Generally speaking though yes ... I am much more of a manga reader than any other contemporary art medium from Japan, so I hear you on that one. ^^
  3. Arabesque
    2016-06-15 16:30
    Arabesque
    Glad to hear you've been keeping yourself busy and active!

I've been finding myself travelling a lot nowadays. Haven't been in the UK for sometime after graduating, but at the same time I've been so busy trying to get my life steady. Been alright otherwise, though I've been focusing a lot on reading manga and listening to audiobooks in my spear time, with keeping up win anime being a lot harder

I still like to keep up and lurk here, and also post from time to time. Always nice to be back and see what everyone is talking about.
  4. Flower
    2016-06-15 16:14
    Flower
    No complaints, no complaints. Things are going quute well. Been extra busy at work lately - have even been doing some teaching (unofficial and on the side - sorta like training) and some website administration on the side in my spare time in terms of work related stuff, which has been both unexpected and rather ... rewarding in a way.

Other than that same old same old. Moved into a new apartment that is bigger with some better facilities, etc. for the same price as before. Have been staying steady on the manga/anime/blogging hobbies too. ^^

Yourself?
  5. Arabesque
    2016-06-15 15:56
    Arabesque
    ^_^

Hello. Sure' been a while since we talked. How's things going?
  6. Flower
    2016-06-15 13:44
    Flower
    Ya ho. ^^

Just a fly by greeting to you.
  7. Arabesque
    2015-12-16 16:16
    Arabesque
    Haha, thanks

Er, not as far as I am aware no maybe next year ...
  8. Flower
    2015-12-13 04:42
    Flower
    And again...happy birthday!

Is it true you have become a Wagnerian opera singer, by the way?
  9. Arabesque
    2014-12-19 18:06
    Arabesque
    Ooooooh

but seriously, thank you for your kind message
  10. Flower
    2014-12-19 18:03
    Flower
    Ftr I was just saying happy birthday in hifalutin lingo.