AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Blue-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Blue-kun
    2012-01-02 13:04
    Blue-kun
    You too, and a happy new year! Hope everything's cool with ya, been away for a while, no Internet and work piling up! Might be back later around this week, haha! Cheers!
  2. Arabesque
    2011-12-25 15:58
    Arabesque
    Merry Christmas
  3. Blue-kun
    2011-10-13 19:34
    Blue-kun
    Indeed it has! As for the new season, I haven't checked too much, but Fate/Zero was, as expected, really well crafted and I'm enjoy every second of it. It's got great pretty much everything, and it's good to see Kajiura doing a score which I can actually enjoy! Other than that, Bakuman S2 seems to be more of the same, which I guess is cool, because I enjoyed the first one, and Hunter x Hunter reboot was a pleasant surprise. I watched a bit of the original, and I remember liking it, but for whatever reason didn't really continue. Can't miss this chance, now, in particular since the visuals are pretty nice!

That pretty much covers it... I guess. UN-GO and Guilty Crown I'll check in an hour or so. Oh, and yeah, watched the first episode of Ben-To, which was sorta funny and actually had a pretty nice action cut, but I don't think I can bother grabbing it every week, haha.

What about your impressions?
  4. Arabesque
    2011-10-13 17:20
    Arabesque
    Phew, thank god that came out right

Glad to hear about your internship and yeah, life had been busy these past few days huh ? I myself had found a way back to education, so most of my time I end up having my head buried in books and papers than in my screen and anime and manga lol

So hows the new season so far?
  5. Blue-kun
    2011-10-04 03:28
    Blue-kun
    Haha, it did! Thanks a bunch, Arabesque! How goes life? Been incredibly busy these days, got myself an internship and all! Cheers!
  6. Arabesque
    2011-10-04 00:02
    Arabesque
    feliz aniversário!

(God, I hope that came out right)
  7. Blue-kun
    2011-04-10 08:30
    Blue-kun
    No problem! Thanks for accepting it, as well.
  8. Arabesque
    2011-04-09 10:15
    Arabesque
    Thanks for the friends request