AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 42
  1. Arabesque
    2012-05-04 18:24
    Arabesque
    LOL, like anyone can think you hate PA Works

Oh right, I should have gotten to you on that, shouldn't I ...
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-05-03 10:23
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oh lol. I got negged for this. Some people's sarcasm and hyperbole detectors are broken . Don't people know that I'm a fan of PA. :s
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-05-03 09:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    At best, I might actually like the absurdity like Aquarion EVOL has been. At worst, it'll be a "so bad it's good show". Either way, it's win/win.

Unless something off-the-walls retarded comes along. And that something if anything will be if "Anohana/Black Rock Shooter" level of emo/crying hits the stage. There's a ceiling to how much melodrama I can take .
  4. Arabesque
    2012-05-03 09:04
    Arabesque
    Glad to know you will be in for more.

And yeah, it's really a very strange show. The mixture is like a makeshift deli filler, but it's tasty regardless.

I'm thinking I'm going to like this show
  5. Arabesque
    2012-05-03 09:01
    Arabesque
    I'm writing it wrong to annoy more.

And really, I do know your a seasoned user of the School of the Undefeated Hyperbolic Style of the East. I only ever take what you write seriously at 50%. The other 50% is just you blowing a fuse, and me watching form afar enjoying my popcorn :P
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-05-03 08:59
    Pocari_Sweat
    On another topic I just saw the first ep of AKB0048. WTF did I just watch.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-05-03 08:46
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oi, you should know me better by now . You know how I tend to "troll" with hyperboles. But indeed yes they do a have a level of truth in them, but hyperboles makes things ENTERTAINING.

Except to defenders of shows I tend to criticize. Then they get mad

And you got my old name wrong. Its "Acejem" not "Acjem". You sir, epic fail!
  8. Arabesque
    2012-05-03 07:56
    Arabesque
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Acjem
    Oi! Stop having a go at me!
    What, and miss out on all the fun? Never! Never I say!

But in any case, it wasn't a good trailer by any stretch, even if some parts were interesting (by virtue of revealing a bit more about the actual show) it was just badly put together, so your reaction is sort of understandable, if a little hyperbolic ...

And when exactly aren't you derppy, Acjem?
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-05-02 20:19
    Pocari_Sweat
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    Hmm, I don't think the problem is so much the lack of ''SHINY'' (seriously no, that is not a problem)
    Oi! Stop having a go at me! . I like PA Works because their works are "SHINY" (and the not the derp kind of SHINY that A-1/Kyoani gives us since I don't like their character designs usually ). If Tari Tari isn't SHINY enough for me, then I will become very very angry at PA because I do care about DEM GRAPHIX for slice of life based series.

Seriously though, don't mind me, I'm just being derp atm . I know I'm just overreacting... but that's what happens when you're a PA Works fanb--- I mean, *ahem*, "appreciate" the studio
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-04-25 11:59
    Pocari_Sweat
    Lol damage control