AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > forgottendiary

Notices

Conversation Between forgottendiary and Crimrui
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Crimrui
    2011-01-20 17:36
    Crimrui
    Heya, long time no hear nor type. Where have you disappeared? Are you alive girl? =)
  2. Crimrui
    2009-01-29 07:35
    Crimrui
    Do you think that Sheryl will win this 2008 female award? =)
  3. forgottendiary
    2009-01-09 00:16
    forgottendiary
    Butt hurt. Body hurt. Mind hurt.

I get tired just by thinking about it. =_=
  4. Crimrui
    2009-01-08 18:07
    Crimrui
    I went back to the town where I grew up in Philippines for vacation/family & friends reunion kind of thing. It was great and now I'm in the homesick phase again. >_>

It was a long trip back to Singapore cuz my flight got delayed for like 14 hours or so. The flight itself is just 3.5 hours but with the delay and the commute from my place to the international airport, I've basically been either sitting on my arse or impatiently waiting for my flight in a span of 2 days. Picture this: I left my hometown on 4th Jan at 2PM, arrived at Manila on 5th Jan at 4:30am, left Manila for Singapore at 830pm, arrived in Singapore on 6th Jan 12mn, reached my apartment at 1am, unpacked, slept around 4am-ish then woke up at 7:45am to go to work.

XDDDD

So what is your point? You like flying? jk
    I never took a flight trip in my life so I don't know how is it like to constantly go from place to place but from what you just said, I can only imagine how your butt hurt from all that sitting. Such time wasted
  5. forgottendiary
    2009-01-06 09:11
    forgottendiary
    Aww man, sorry about the getting fired part, but being able to watch more anime sure is awesome. XD I wish I had more than 2 weeks to do that, lol (and games too!)

I went back to the town where I grew up in Philippines for vacation/family & friends reunion kind of thing. It was great and now I'm in the homesick phase again. >_>

It was a long trip back to Singapore cuz my flight got delayed for like 14 hours or so. The flight itself is just 3.5 hours but with the delay and the commute from my place to the international airport, I've basically been either sitting on my arse or impatiently waiting for my flight in a span of 2 days. Picture this: I left my hometown on 4th Jan at 2PM, arrived at Manila on 5th Jan at 4:30am, left Manila for Singapore at 830pm, arrived in Singapore on 6th Jan 12mn, reached my apartment at 1am, unpacked, slept around 4am-ish then woke up at 7:45am to go to work.

XDDDD
  6. Crimrui
    2009-01-05 15:23
    Crimrui
    I got fired for the new year's eve so I'm just learning for my exams now. So far it gives me more time to watch anime series that I missed out, and besides, playing games keeps me occupied. What about you? A trip eh? Where to, if it's not a secret? ^^
  7. forgottendiary
    2009-01-05 14:14
    forgottendiary
    Same to you! :3 I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been on the road >.<

How's the first few days of your 2009?
  8. Crimrui
    2009-01-02 15:06
    Crimrui
    Happy New Year! I hope you get what you want in this year! ^^
  9. forgottendiary
    2008-12-23 00:54
    forgottendiary
    Happy early Christmas to you too! Knock yourself out with eggnog, haha!
  10. Crimrui
    2008-12-22 17:08
    Crimrui
    Happy early Christmas! I hope that you will have a good time. ^^